How many rune slots does Abizboah have?

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Abizboah

How many rune slots does Abizboah have?

Post by Abizboah »

I'm planning to make my future Abizboah a mage by letting him hold the flowing rune (and by doing the infinite stat stone trick), but I remember just now, I think it is Rulodia in my party who has the flowing rune and I don't recall or I really can't remember Abizboah having an extra rune slot (Except the Blue Drop Rune on his head).

I just want to know if he has an extra rune slot coz it's been about 5-6 yrs. since I last played this game. :D
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: How many rune slots does Abizboah have?

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

http://www.suikosource.com/games/gs2/gu ... eslots.php

There's a lot more to the site than a forum you know.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Abizboah

Post by Abizboah »

I've seen that Sir, but it was posted in the yr. 2002 and gamers at that time they were choosing Sigfried most of the time. I made this thread bec. I can only remember Rulodia and her flowing rune. But what about Abizboah...?

I'm not saying that that link is not credible, I'm just saying that it was posted a decade ago. What if Abizboah has 3 rune slots available at lvl 99....?

Pls. don't get mad at me guys... Peace! ^^
veeshadow

Post by veeshadow »

If there is a mistake, it's user's duty to report it so it's better you test it first. Good luck to 99 him since he can't use fortune rune so if he joins lv >39 level 99 trick won't instant lv 99...
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee89 ... encard.gif

S2 Perfect Game Challenge !!
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBCB3CE3392687908

Why Ridley keep appearing in random thumbnails in my videos. OMG Ridley stop terrorize me !!!!
Abizboah

Post by Abizboah »

Awts... Does int/mag affect the availability of rune slots...? Or it has nothing to do with that...?

Let's say for example, 100 int means another rune slot... or rune slots just really depend on a character's level...? Pls. enlighten me... ^^
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

In Suikoden 2, a high INT doesn't necessarily mean you have more rune slots. Certain characters will never have all slots available. The link that Raww provided will give you the details on which character has which slot available. That information really hasn't changed since Suikoden 2 was released back in 1998, so the information is good regardless of whether it was posted back in 2002.
Abizboah

Post by Abizboah »

I see... So I really need to level him up first for me to find out if he has the capacity of having a second rune slot... Thanks man! =)
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Not really, Abizboah only gets his head rune slot, which is already occupied by an unremovable rune.
Regardless of level, his other slots will never open (unless you use some sort of hack).
Abizboah

Post by Abizboah »

Thanks for that... So even at lvl 99 he's not capable of having another rune slot... I never tried hacking the game and I think the highest lvl I got so far for Abizboah is just like 60+ (and yeah I really don't remember him having an available rune slot)... That's why I'm hoping that maybe at lvl 99 he will be able to open another rune slot for himself... if that's the case then this is the reason why people always choose Sigfried over him... And his wife Rulodia is also much better than him coz she is equipped with a Flowing Rune... But anyways, he's still my favorite Suikoden 2 character... ^^

Very exotic... :D
CCByouknowme

Post by CCByouknowme »

Sorry man, even at level 99 Abizboah only gets 1 rune slot! You can only use his Blue drops rune! His affinity with other magic isn't great either! His Water Affinity is only a rank of D. But I usually use him as a fighter when I have him in my party! I like using physical fighters anyway! I'm glad you use him though, you usually do not hear people using Abizboah that much! And yes, INT has nothing to do with Rune slot availability. It is to bad that some of the cool looking characters only have 1 rune slot! Amada is another favorite of mine and he only gets 1 rune slot! That sucks! :(

Rick Flair says "Whoooooooooooooooo"!!