Suikoden Secrets

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
koolcblue

Suikoden Secrets

Post by koolcblue »

Just wondering if anyone knows any other secrets to Suikoden besides the ones that are listed on Suikosource? Just wondering because I'm playing through Suikoden again and I want to try to make it as complete and possible. I believe there was a topic here somewhere about a Rage rune hidden in Neclord's castle, are there any other hidden items like this if your willing to tell me? Thanks a lot~~
-- CML --

Those Silverberg's always coming over unannouced...
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

the rage rune isn't much of a secret, it's just a little hard to notice.
koolcblue

Post by koolcblue »

So it's like the Killer Crystal hidden on the Dwarven Trail? Are there more notable items like this? I'm guessing there aren't any other secrets then... nobodies answering... lol
-- CML --

Those Silverberg's always coming over unannouced...
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

yeah, no big deals i don't think. the only real secrets are the Prosperity/Fortune Rune you can get in the beginning of the game. no other item is a big secret in this game.
Tiger

killer

Post by Tiger »

wheres is the killer rune???
Suikoden is not just agame it is a way of life
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

please check out the guides to find information the quickest: http://www.suikosource.com/games/gs1/guides/runes.php
we understand our information is not all complete and we don't cover eveyrthing you might want to know, so we are open at the forums while it's not up, but it's a waste to keep using space for these same topics.
josquius

Post by josquius »

You mean like how in the Japanese version you can go upstairs in the forest village and get 3 more elves to join your stars? :D

The only secret I can think of is when you go to that mountain village with just Ted ASAP and you get some hidden rune.
Signatures are for people with free time
Yuber_XIV

Post by Yuber_XIV »

Yeah...Where's the Rage Rune In Neclord's castle, I can't find it anywhere, and i can't remove Alen's >.<
TheNeclord

Post by TheNeclord »

Yuber_XIV wrote:Yeah...Where's the Rage Rune In Neclord's castle, I can't find it anywhere, and i can't remove Alen's >.<
Its been awhile so I may be a little off on this, but i believe it is directly south of Neclords organ. Just go as far down as you can and tap X to find it.
Agremsep

Post by Agremsep »

After you defeated Neclord, go south ( do not go down the stairs) until you reach the window glass. If you squeeze your eyes, you can actually see the treasure box at the centre window. The Rage Rune is inside.
Yuber_XIV

Post by Yuber_XIV »

I finally found it...
Suikidal

Re: Suikoden Secrets

Post by Suikidal »

Not really a secret, but when in Rockland accompanied by Kanaan if you talk to the guy on the left behind the counter at the inn theres some dialogue between Kanaan and the man.