Has anybody noticed this glitch?

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Crowley

Has anybody noticed this glitch?

Post by Crowley »

Hello! I´m new here, so please let me know, if this is the wrong place to put this kind of thing.

So, just after killing Seed & Culgan and before facing the Beast runes demonic incarnation, Silver Wolf, I hit the road and went to the Tenzan pass.

Then I went in the promise-place, with the X, y'know?

Well, take a look at this!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I learned, that this glitch only works at daytime, so it can´t be done in the beginning and before meeting Jowy.
But as you can see, the glitch comes in effect when you walk in to the position from the 2 first pics.
Then you can run on walls, and then you can get out of the screen. After getting out of the screen you can go up and down and see places that are never been shown in Suikoden II.
The one before the last picture shows what happens when you walk down at the cliff, with the waterfall being in the background.

The 3rd, 4th and the 6th ones are probably never been seen!

It was fun! :D

Sorry for bad english!

P.S. I´m not using any walk-trough-walls-codes, but if someone knows how to use one, let me know, bye!
oops

Re: Has anybody noticed this glitch?

Post by oops »

I remember doing the same kinda thing however I was using an emulator on the PC with cheats on so just put it down to the cheats I was using. I didn't really play with it much as most places I went were blocked off. I didn't try the waterfall bit tho.
s21

Post by s21 »

the pics are gone now, can you pls repost the pic? thx alot :D
Crowley

Post by Crowley »

s21 wrote:the pics are gone now, can you pls repost the pic? thx alot :D
They are still there. Why can´t you see 'em?

Maybe I´ll try to upload it in photobucket.

Here you go:

If it still doesn´t show, then I have no idea of anything.
s21

Post by s21 »

it works, thx a lot