Do you think Lym will ever get married again?

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

Desides wrote:
Komataguri wrote:In olden days, it was not uncommon for noble and royal families to partake in incest to keep the bloodline alive.
Lym and the Prince both express distate at the idea, and since the Prince seems to wind up with Lyon... yeah, ain't happening.

We'll probably find out who Lym married in Suikoden VI, assuming it takes place within a reasonable time frame/geographic proximity to Falena. Of course, it's not a big plot point, so Konami will probably leave it be.
Probably fodder for the old books.
ninjar

Post by ninjar »

If the heir were to belong to Haswar and Isato, the child would have Elven ties and I'm assuming that would make the child live longer no? Also, it could have repercussions in the Elven Nations, be they good or bad.

I honestly believe that Lym will bear the child that is heir to the throne. Call it a hunch. There must be some kind of precedent for this situation.
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

what I think was being meant for Lym to rule with the Prince as the commander of the knights was that Lym would rule Falena and the Prince would be the commander of the Knights, no relationship of any kind other than being brother and sister. Which I think would be neat to have happen and I agree that Lyon and the Prince should get together, that would be cute.
Desides

Post by Desides »

ninjar wrote:If the heir were to belong to Haswar and Isato, the child would have Elven ties and I'm assuming that would make the child live longer no? Also, it could have repercussions in the Elven Nations, be they good or bad.

I honestly believe that Lym will bear the child that is heir to the throne. Call it a hunch. There must be some kind of precedent for this situation.
Even if Haswar had a child, Lym is the queen. Haswar's child would automatically be ruled out for succession.
Serpent

Post by Serpent »

Desides wrote:
ninjar wrote:If the heir were to belong to Haswar and Isato, the child would have Elven ties and I'm assuming that would make the child live longer no? Also, it could have repercussions in the Elven Nations, be they good or bad.

Even if Haswar had a child, Lym is the queen. Haswar's child would automatically be ruled out for succession.
Yea, I think that branch of the family has been tossed out of the potential rulers category a long time ago no offense to any of their fans.
You can close your eyes from reality but not memories.
jonathan_priest

Post by jonathan_priest »

[spoiler]What cut scene shows the Prince as the new Commander of the Queens Knights? I took the ending where he left with Georg and Lyon. If I knew Lyon would have stayed as the Prince wanted to rebuild, I'd have checked that ending, but my GOD that last dungeon took 45 minutes before the final battle with no save point between. Also, I think Kyle should have stayed on as a Queen's Knight, he was cool. [/spoiler]
"It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full...what matters is the glass."
Desides

Post by Desides »

Get all 108 Stars of Destiny, then during the discussion with Georg at Lake Ceras, select "I'm going to help Lym rebuild."
Serpent

Post by Serpent »

jonathan_priest wrote:[spoiler]What cut scene shows the Prince as the new Commander of the Queens Knights? I took the ending where he left with Georg and Lyon. If I knew Lyon would have stayed as the Prince wanted to rebuild, I'd have checked that ending, but my GOD that last dungeon took 45 minutes before the final battle with no save point between. Also, I think Kyle should have stayed on as a Queen's Knight, he was cool. [/spoiler]
[spoiler]Well I think Kyle left because it just wouldn't be the same all the original members besides him are gone. Ferid is dead. Alenia and Zahak betrayed the Queen and died. Galleon was too old and decided to retire. Georg felt uneasy after what he did so he left too.[/spoiler]
You can close your eyes from reality but not memories.
Yuber8900

Post by Yuber8900 »

And Miakis?
Feh
BraveKing

Post by BraveKing »

Maikis remain'd the life long confident to Lum, they were practicly sisters
"Victory belongs......TO THOSE WITH COURAGE!!!!"-Guy Shishioh, GaoGaiGar
redeyesblind

Post by redeyesblind »

She's going to marry Richard, the god character and all of their children will have completely unproportional stats.
amadeusx

Post by amadeusx »

redeyesblind wrote:She's going to marry Richard, the god character and all of their children will have completely unproportional stats.
LOL. hahahaha.

What about Toma?

spoilers

Didn't his ending say that he started training to be a Queen's Knight. If so he'd be around the Lym. Or maybe Nick. With Roog as commander of the Dragon Cavalry at Sol-Falena, Nick might be making some appearances at the palace. But I forgot what his ending says. I'd go with Toma, he does seem younger then Lym though, but if so not by much.

The most probable choice would be Haswar or some other close political member choosing a husband for Lym. But the Prince would still be Commander of the Queen's Knight still, and maybe that post will be pass down and kept in the family.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Desides wrote:

Of course. Looks like the Queendom is doomed without a proper successor if Lymsleia doesn't remarry and die. What an interesting conclusion.
Rivera

Post by Rivera »

Considering the Queendom of Falena isn't deemed nonexistent in further along Suikoden Titles, I'm sure Lym will re-marry, as she was at current too young for that kind of thing anyway (unless she marries Suikoden III's Guillaume, the biggest pedo in the series) but what's to say she'll even marry a character already introduced? Also a lot can happen, even if she doesn't, it looks like a lot of rules and quirks of Falena had been re-structured, and I'm sure if she never wed, that the Prince and Lyon might have a child that would inherit the throne as a sort of default.
What is most important to you? Will you give me the happiness of taking it away from you?
Seiryuu

Post by Seiryuu »

spoilers
Didn't his ending say that he started training to be a Queen's Knight. If so he'd be around the Lym. Or maybe Nick. With Roog as commander of the Dragon Cavalry at Sol-Falena, Nick might be making some appearances at the palace. But I forgot what his ending says. I'd go with Toma, he does seem younger then Lym though, but if so not by much.
One of the thread say his is at same age with Lym. So I agree with you.
His eyes is kinda special[/quote]