the cut off point?

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
WIND

the cut off point?

Post by WIND »

okay, it's been many a moon since i've played suikoden II and i have just recently got into the groove of playing again....so here's my question:

at what point is the cut off for getting the 108 stars so i can get a perfect game?, because i know there is a point where you are supposed to have them all or not get a perfect game..so does anyone know? help!!
Faust

Post by Faust »

You need all 108 stars before going to Muse basically, which means you need to get Humphrey & Futch on the FIRST visit to Rockaxe.
Solamen miseris socios habuisse doloris
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Nope. You need all alive 108 SoDs before going to liberate Rockaxe.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Faust

Post by Faust »

Ok, so that gives a tiny bit more time, hooray!

Be safe and try to get as many as you can before Muse though!
Solamen miseris socios habuisse doloris
Black Fang

Post by Black Fang »

Ok, so that gives a tiny bit more time, hooray!

Be safe and try to get as many as you can before Muse though!
The Muse Liberation is AFTER the Rockaxe Liberation. Unless you mean the whole scene with the Golden Wolves, but as Red Killey said, it is up until the point where you enter Rockaxe, and you must have the 108 stars because the Nanami and Kiba scenes play out soon so yeah guess that explains why.