Gaining exp

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Hxc Flavor

Gaining exp

Post by Hxc Flavor »

Will your characters gain more experience if there is less people in the party, or is the experience you earn the same either way?
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

The less "survivor" in the party, the more EXP you gain. So even if you have 6 people in the party but 5 of them are KO-ed, then the lone survivor got 6 times the normal EXP compared to if all 6 of them surived.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

hmm, that's a weird concept. does anyone know a good tactic using this elemtnt to gain exp fast for more than one character?
Matt620

Post by Matt620 »

Yeah, cripple all but one of your characters, then gate the 4th level Blue Gate spell. You hurt your allies to death, and your enemies are killed. One person left standing, one person gains all EXP.

Anyone with a head slot and a 4th level spell can do it.
-M
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

Well that was probably the most obvious way. Could the Banshee rune come into play, since the effect is taking HP away from allies and transfering it to yourself?