Looking to sell Suikoden 1-5 and Tactics

For asking questions about how to obtain copies of the actual videogames themselves.
Greywolf

Looking to sell Suikoden 1-5 and Tactics

Post by Greywolf »

(The games are gone, please, mods, delete thread if you don't mind.)
Last edited by Greywolf on Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Wisdom begins with wonder." -- Albert Einstein
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: Looking to sell Suikoden 1-5 and Tactics

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

There is no rule against it, but Suikosource does not offer any kind of marketplace so it will be between users only in DM and Suikosource will not mediate, intervene or offer any dispute resolution in case of disagreements or involve itself at all for that matter, it's purely a private matter between users and for those reasons we advise you to use a marketplace, such as Ebay or similair, instead.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Greywolf

Post by Greywolf »

Raww Le Klueze wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:57 am There is no rule against it, but Suikosource does not offer any kind of marketplace so it will be between users only in DM and Suikosource will not mediate, intervene or offer any dispute resolution in case of disagreements or involve itself at all for that matter, it's purely a private matter between users and for those reasons we advise you to use a marketplace, such as Ebay or similair, instead.
Should I make another thread for that in this forum? Or use this one?

Thank you!
JuveLeo

Post by JuveLeo »

Not sure where you're from, but in Canada Suikoden 2 is roughly worth 400 bucks. Suikoden 5 is about 150-200 depending on condition. You could possibly get more than 600, but I guess that all depends on what country you live in.
Greywolf

Post by Greywolf »

JuveLeo wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:50 pm Not sure where you're from, but in Canada Suikoden 2 is roughly worth 400 bucks. Suikoden 5 is about 150-200 depending on condition. You could possibly get more than 600, but I guess that all depends on what country you live in.
Yes, I know they fetch more than I am asking on eBay. Thing is, I need to sell them because I need the money, so I wouldn't mind taking a bit of a loss on them. Thank you for telling me, though. I appreciate it.
JuveLeo

Post by JuveLeo »

Greywolf wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:57 pm
JuveLeo wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:50 pm Not sure where you're from, but in Canada Suikoden 2 is roughly worth 400 bucks. Suikoden 5 is about 150-200 depending on condition. You could possibly get more than 600, but I guess that all depends on what country you live in.
Yes, I know they fetch more than I am asking on eBay. Thing is, I need to sell them because I need the money, so I wouldn't mind taking a bit of a loss on them. Thank you for telling me, though. I appreciate it.
Ohh, sorry about that. I wasn't sure if you did or not. Didn't want you to get ripped off. If I didn't own any of the games I'd buy that off you in a heartbeat. Hopefully everything works out and you manage to sell them.
Greywolf

Post by Greywolf »

JuveLeo wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:54 am
Greywolf wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:57 pm
Ohh, sorry about that. I wasn't sure if you did or not. Didn't want you to get ripped off. If I didn't own any of the games I'd buy that off you in a heartbeat. Hopefully everything works out and you manage to sell them.
Thank you very much!