Major Battle question.

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Ryot

Major Battle question.

Post by Ryot »

-New here-

Does anyone know how the major battle statistics are calculated? Defense, and Attack, I mean.

Either that, or does anyone know of a gameshark or other code that would make it easier to win major battles, besides the unlimited abilities codes?

I'm asking because I'm trying to find out which seemingly "impossible" things, when done, yield different dialogue.

That is, I want to see if doing better in some of the major battles.(Defeating Solon Jhee in one of the first battles, etc.)

Thanks for any help.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Damage is given when--

(Your Attack Power + 4)-Enemy Defense Power > Random Number (0~19).

That's why the Muse citizens with 0 attack and 0 defense can still defend itself and possibly do damage to the highland army.

These numbers are modified depending on your soldier type.

Infantry has 1.25 times chance of doing damage to archers, and 1.5 times chance of doing damage to magicians.

Archers do 0.75 times damage to infantry when attacking directly, and magicans have a 0% chance of doing damage to infantry when attacking directly.
Giammy91

Post by Giammy91 »

SARSadmin it has written:Archers do 0.75 times damage to infantry when attacking directly, and magicans have a 0% chance of doing damage to infantry when attacking directly.

but I have directly damaged the unit of Luca with Luc :shock: ,I have had a wrong impulse? :?:
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

you mean you had Luc right next to Luca's unit and his unit charged Luc's in the animation?

those are interesting numbers. can definitely improve my strategy, although it's like 5 years too late. -_-