Is Sarah Luc Yuber Playable in Geddoe Chris Hugo

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
Dark yuber Knight

Is Sarah Luc Yuber Playable in Geddoe Chris Hugo

Post by Dark yuber Knight »

In Geddoe Chris Hugo Chapter Can Sarah Luc, Yuber can be played/playable or used in battle or as a party member in there chapters or can be just used only in luc Chapter?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Re: Is Sarah Luc Yuber Playable in Geddoe Chris Hugo

Post by patapi »

Only in their own chapter.
Dark yuber Knight

What do you mean could you explain?
only in luc chapter? not in Hugo Chris Geddoe chapter ? They can't be use to battle or be party members in Hugo Chris Geddoe chapters?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Naturally, they are only available in Luc's post-game chapter. They are the antagonists after all.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

Beat it with all 108 SoD and you'll see.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Dark yuber Knight

So they appear in Hugo Chris Geddoe chapter but show as 108 stars and are not playable until luc chapter
mpieco

Post by mpieco »

they technically don't appear as Stars of Destiny until you defeat the True Wind Rune Reincarnation.

I don't understand why you're concerned with this. It's common sense that you wouldn't be able to use them during the actual game.
Dark yuber Knight

They are only playable in luc chapter i get it now.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

Dark yuber Knight wrote:They are only playable in luc chapter i get it now.
Yup. It wouldn't make any sense if you could play with them earlier since they are the main antagonists. How far have you gotten?

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Avalionis

Post by Avalionis »

Just to clear things up a bit here...

Make sure you've recruited 104 SoD's, BEFORE the final briefing prior to the Strategy Battle outside the Ceremonal Site.

Afterwards, check out the Tablet of Stars to see that the last 4 names have been added, and thus you have 108 SoD's. (but you CAN'T add the last 4 to your group for reasons already explained)

After you beat the game, and go through Luc's Chapter, you'll be able to play through his PoV. Of course most of the SL battles you fought against him, can be played through his PoV. (but ONLY if you LOST to him. Depending on your levels, this could happen, even if you don't try to lose on purpose.)