Suikoden @RPGLimitBreak!

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
Z3R01337

Suikoden @RPGLimitBreak!

Post by Z3R01337 »

Hey, just a last second heads up that Suikoden will be run at RPGLimitBreak tomorrow at approximately 2:50 PM GMT (About 12 and a half hours from now.)

The category will be 108 Star Glitchless which means get all stars, revive Gremio, and beat the game using no glitches that affect game play. There will be a ton of cool mechanics. All donations go towards NAMI & you can donate towards Hero Name & Castle Name if you would like to.

So yeah, if that sounds interesting to you, check it out tomorrow @https://twitch.tv/rpglimitbreak!
Antimatzist

Re: Suikoden @RPGLimitBreak!

Post by Antimatzist »

It was a really nice run, thanks! Unfortunately, I missed the latter half (and the glitch exhibition) because it was really late in Europe. Do you know when I can rewatch it on youtube?
Also, this marks the second time SRM is not selected as a HQ name at RPGLimitBreak ... Maybe I need to invest more next time.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Wow how awesome that Suikoden gets such mainstream attention!!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

the fighting game pro KaneBlueRiver was chatting with us in the twitch channel. he grew up on all kinds of games before he got into fighting games, including the Suikoden series :)
srd_27

Post by srd_27 »

Antimatzist wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 6:42 am It was a really nice run, thanks! Unfortunately, I missed the latter half (and the glitch exhibition) because it was really late in Europe. Do you know when I can rewatch it on youtube?
Also, this marks the second time SRM is not selected as a HQ name at RPGLimitBreak ... Maybe I need to invest more next time.
Temporary link on Twitch:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/421575690?t=09h58m41s

The runs aren't highlighted on their Twitch/Youtube yet. I guess they'll do it soon after the marathon is over.