Suikoden IV Reboot-Demake

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
ENDmyinitials

Re: Suikoden IV Reboot-Demake

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Roshambeaux wrote:I've recently been getting a few messages from END via Youtube and he has informed me of having internet issues and problems with computer. He has also asked me to tell those are involved in the project to resume working on it and I suggested that all of you guys should open up a Slack account. It's a coordination tool that streamlines file sharing and communication. I'll post a link to the website for you guys: https://slack.com/
Thank you for notifying everyone Roshambeaux! I did receieve my laptop around august but I had to sent it back after I found out I got the wrong charger (which I regret now) but the good news is that I have all the files back up on my usb stick, but I need to fix my other small laptop (cracked screen) I will look up a local pc place the fixes laptop screens. I would be able to resume spriting. I think the sprites are very important atm. I also have to thank holy paladin for looping the songs very nicely.

I do apologize guys for the very long delay, but every since moving from nyc to syracuse my resources have become limited. I do plan on moving back to nyc next summer, but I don't want to have this project sit out without any updates. So I will have to fix the temperory laptop, and have some sprites, music, and possibly mapping finished. Sticky is currently busy, but I am sure he will support us in the future. For now, I have to focus on getting sprites finished. I also decided to make the fighting sprites static. I was playing suikoden 1 and I kinda enjoyed the idea of doing static first (to kill off some of the work load)... Afterwards if everything looks good, I can do movements during fighting stances. I don't want to give to much time on npcs, or fighting poses. I think the smartest thing to do is to focus on the main story sprites, and get that down first. This way we can have a blue print, and something to show. So far I have that small youtube video. But I want to show off more than that. I want to show off an actual party of 5 fighting monsters, and I want to finish my world map sprites! Thank you everyone who still continues to support, and contribute. I will try to get on here more so we can talk about the project.
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

Good to know you're doing better :D You know where to find me. Although I'll be very busy until january.
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

BrucePrintscreen wrote:Good to know you're doing better :D You know where to find me. Although I'll be very busy until january.
SKYPE! Lol, I haven't been on it for a while but when I have internet I will log back in. BP, you know since we've been talking I moved like 3 times. :x
Roshambeaux

Post by Roshambeaux »

It would be awesome if we could add this person who made these Suikoden IV sprites to the team: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 210&type=3
A raw tomato for the win!
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Yes he looks good! He would be a great help!!!
Roshambeaux

Post by Roshambeaux »

ENDmyinitials wrote:Yes he looks good! He would be a great help!!!

You should send him a friend request via Facebook. If we can recruit him we would have 3 capable sprite artists if we count the person who made the Zexen Knight sprites.
A raw tomato for the win!
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Roshambeaux wrote:
ENDmyinitials wrote:Yes he looks good! He would be a great help!!!

You should send him a friend request via Facebook. If we can recruit him we would have 3 capable sprite artists if we count the person who made the Zexen Knight sprites.
Yes I agree with you. I did send him a friend request. Stay in touch with the two spriters. If I can get some help in animating 108 plus characters things would look better. I do have ways now of spriting on my phone. So even if I do not have my laptop I can sprite the characters.
dksu

Post by dksu »

This project looked so cool. What happened to it, is it still active?!
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

dksu wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:00 am This project looked so cool. What happened to it, is it still active?!
I still have it. Maybe one day it will come back into working production.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

ENDmyinitials wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:43 pm
dksu wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:00 am This project looked so cool. What happened to it, is it still active?!
great to see you again! This was one of my favourite fan projects ever. But good to see you again in general.
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Antimatzist wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:22 am
ENDmyinitials wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:43 pm
great to see you again! This was one of my favourite fan projects ever. But good to see you again in general.
I am still alive, lol. I am kinda working on a Suikoden VI.