FF X saga on HD.

A forum for non-Suikoden games.
Noraibah
Banned User
Location: Kuala Lumpur[ Kota Kinabalu, Sabah ],Wilayah Perseketuan,Malaysia

FF X saga on HD.

Post by Noraibah »

What do all of you think of the new look of FFX? I think X-2 also has a new look but not much improved over the original. I would also love a FFXI and Final Fantasy XII HD combo just like the FF X saga combo on the PS3. Is that too much to ask? Come on,Square[-enix].Surprise us! :wink: !
I love this forum............to death.I think dying is normal.Just ignore me!
Antimatzist

Re: FF X saga on HD.

Post by Antimatzist »

I'm not too thrilled about the HD re-release, I played X a lot and X-2 wasn't really good. They didn't do that much to the graphics imo, but for those that missed these games, it's definitely a welcome change.

How do you want to have a XI/XII package? The first one is a MMORPG and still running, you can't really make it HD, can you?
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

You can. The people who runs EVE online has given it a massive graphical overhaul over the years. It's all about the time and money needed.
freshmetal

Post by freshmetal »

I'm not too thrilled about FFX HD just because FFX was one of my least favorite FF games, but FFXII in HD would be an instant buy for me.
PSN: FreshMetal80
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Hirathien wrote:You can. The people who runs EVE online has given it a massive graphical overhaul over the years. It's all about the time and money needed.
But EVE is only for PCs, isn't it? FF XI was released on PC and PS3, so I don't know how difficult it would be to "port" it to PS4. Also, I doubt SE would like to release a "new" MMORPG now that FF XIV is relaunching (XI is going on, I guess, but I doubt it's attracting new players)
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Thought I'd give my 2 cents as I bought the HD re-release when it was issued in North America a few months back. I am one of the fans who really enjoyed FFX, and I would go so far as to say it is probably my favorite Final Fantasy (blasphemy to die hard Final Fantasy fans, I know). Anyways, I think the presentation and graphics are markedly better. Some people may not notice it because when FFX game out, HD games didn't exist and their memories of how good the the original looked just don't measure up by today's standards. The original is blurry and less colorful in comparision. If you don't believe me, go check out the videos on youtube comparing them and see for yourself. It also contains all the extra goodies that the Japanese and European international versions contained, which previously hadn't been release in North America.

Anyways, definitely a quality product and worth the buy if you like FFX and are interested in replaying it slightly modernized and with more content.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Agreed. I haven't played it too much, but I'm really digging the improvements. Especially seeing the stuff that wasn't released here the first time around.
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

I got stuck on Dark Valefor glitch.
Yes, my game is very old
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
Swordsman

Post by Swordsman »

Think it looks better on Vita ?