You can reserve Suikoden Tactics at GameStops!

Closed with the release.
Alayna

You can reserve Suikoden Tactics at GameStops!

Post by Alayna »

It JUST went in our systems today (I work there as a keyholder)-- the release date is in September (no specific date).

Please go reserve them at GameStops! The more support Suikoden has, the more likely it is that it'll get much more attention-- like with marketing and such!

Just have $5 to reserve it with!
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Do we get anything special for pre-ordering?
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alayna

Post by Alayna »

(edit edit edit, I'm stupid)

No, Konami hasn't announced anything yet... I hope so though, b/c the Suikoden IV artbook you got for reserving was tight. If I find anything in the system I'll post it.
Last edited by Alayna on Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Alayna wrote:No, but... it's the only way guarantee that you'll get the figure you want though, because stores probably won't get them if someone hasn't reserved them. Plus they're a lot cheaper than at online stores and stuff.
Figure?
I hope everything is going delicious.
Alayna

Post by Alayna »

oh, snap, wrong thread! Hahaha edit time~!
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

I work at EBgames and it has listed November 2 as the release date. You can reserve it there as well, obviously.
Last edited by Pollensalta on Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Purr.
Alayna

Post by Alayna »

Pollensalta wrote:I work at EBgames and it has listed November 2 as the release date.
Oh really? I'll double check tomorrow. I know that GS and EB both love to pull dates out of their a---- though (7/26 for Lunar Dragon Song anyone?).

Hehe.... EBgames.....
^_^
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

What difference does it make, wasn't EB bought by Gamestop, they have like an illusion of choice now, definitely I don't recommend them online, especially if you live outside the states, they charge a lot of shipping, most of the times more than the actual product.

But I have a feeling that I may be playing Rapsodia by the end of the month, look at the other thread to see what I mean.
”I am ye who walks his own path and thus I walk alone”
~Arenegeth~
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

I think it's only available in Canada but I recommend going to Microplay. Their prices are always lower than Ebgames. I bought a brand new Lego Star Wars for $44.99 when it was $49.99 at EB (that's all in Canadian Dollars). They're used games are usually $19.99 rather than the $5-10 off at EB.

So if you're in Canada and are going to reserve the game, go to Microplay! We have to support them so they don't go out of business and not give us any choice.

Also, Walmart usually has good prices on games, it almost seems like they don't realize what these games are selling for elsewhere. But, Walmart doesn't need any support.
suikodenherodrake

Post by suikodenherodrake »

:shock: :) :D

Hold on one sec............... *gathers choir* hallejuah!

Okay, sorry about that. Thank God for having jobs! Hopefully before the time Rhapsodia comes out, I can reserve this thing! I have all 4 games of the Suikoden series and I'll be damned if I miss out on one! With the PS3 right around the corner, anything could happen! Okay, I are done. One thing I need to know is the official date. I'm a bit confused on which is the real one. November sounds reasonable, because September sounds like the Japanese release date. That'll give us a limit of -- wait, that'll give Konami 2 months to translate........ uh-oh.

OFFICIAL DATE! PLEASE! I'M A BEGGING YOU!
Check out my Suikoden fic: Freiheit
WARNING: Season 1 may cause head-splodies.
R.I.P. Todd Davis
3-21-88 - 2-25-07
zaltabor

Post by zaltabor »

Judging from the screenshots on the scan page I think it is very likely that Konami knew all along about the game and were developing it at the same time as Suikoden 4. The very fact that one of the characters from Suiko 4 is in it seems to indicate that.

I've always wondered what Suikoden would be like as an isometric strategy game (If my guess is right and it is based on the fourth game then I personally think it's a shame that it wasn't based on one of the other three games - especially my fave - the second game). Just thinking about having some of the characters (Tengaar, Kasumi, Sierra, Oulan - the list goes on). ^_^
Windspun_Monkey

translation

Post by Windspun_Monkey »

It just wouldn't be a Suikoden title without poor translation.