My Collection

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
whileheavenwept

My Collection

Post by whileheavenwept »

Hey guys, thought i'd share my collection with you. I've Been meaning to take pics of my collection for a while, but with school and work I had little time. I finally finished school and have a day off so today is the day I decided to unleash my collection :). This has been many years in the making. Most of the stuff is new and sealed, so I wont be listing if its new or not, unless theyre games. Ill try to list everything appropriately, from top to bottom, left to right. The pictures are hosted at Photobucket.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w280 ... 400027.jpg
Picture 1
Suikoden IV Wall Scroll, Suikoden Manga (Tokyopop) Vol 1, Suikoden I Card DoCoMo TGS 2007, Suikoden 1 Collectable Cards (These are my doubles), TGS 2003 Cards (6 of 9) Limited Item, Suikoden IV TGS 2004 Cards (Set of 18), Suikoden III Cards (I think from TGS 2002) Suikoden III Limited Card, Suikoden Konami Cards (Set of 7)

Picture 2
Suikoden V Preview DVD, Suikoden Orgel Collection CD (Only 1000 Made), Rhapsodia Preview DVD, Suikoden IV Memory Card Stickets, Flame Champion Plush Doll, Suikoden III Sticker Set, Suikoden III Preview DVD Gold Ed., Suikoden Tactics PAL Full Game (Promo packaging, given only to press), Suikoden IV PAL Full Game (Promo Packaging, given only to press), Suikoden V PAL Full Game (Promo Packaging, given only to press), Suikoden III Promo DVD Silver Ed., Suikoden IV PS2 Memory Card, Suikoden I Memory Card Holder Case (Rare and Old, Holds 4 PS1 memory cards), GBA Suikoden Card Stories Game, Suikoden Card Package, Suikoden III Koroku, Sgt. Joe, Suikoden II Notepad TGS Spring 2000 (Limited Item), Suikoden III Plush Doll Luc, Suikoden II Pins Set of 3 (Animate Red Package), Suikoden II Pins Set of 3 (Animate, Green Packaging), Suikoden IV Keychain, Suikoden II Pins Set of 3 (Animate, Silver Packaging), Gensosuikoden 1 Sega Saturn New, Suikoden II Coin Bank, Suikoden Card Stories Starter Set

Picture 3
Suikoden II TGS Spring 2000 Picture and Frame New in Box (Limited to 300 Copies, numbered on the frame). Metal Gear Solid 1 JP New (Contains Suikoden 1 Demo JP), Suikoden V Store Front Promo DVD, Suikogaiden Vol 2 New, Suikoden Card Packaging.

Picture 4
Suikoden II Hand Towels (Animate), Konami Preview Disc PS2 New (Contains Suikoden IV Demo), Suikoden DVD, Suikoden II Memory Card Holder (Animate), Suikoden III Pins (Set of 5) Suikoden IV Badges (Ted and Lazlp), Suikoden Cell Phone Straps (Riou and Joey, Lazlo x2, Tir), Suikoden II Riou Strap (Animate), Suikoden Cell Phone Strap (Geddoe), Suikoden Cell Phone Strap Riou and Joey, Suikogaiden Book Case (Animate), Suikoden V Faroush Necklace, Suikoden Card Stories Card Set Binder, Suikoden V Bookmark Cards (Toma, Lucretia x2, come with Suikoden V Japanese Guide), Suikoden II Riou Pencil (Animate), Suikoden III Badges Box (Green, comes with 30 unopened packages of green series badges), Suikoden III Red and Blue Badges Box (Both come with 30 unopened packages of badges red and blue series), Suikoden II another 2 sets of hand towels (Animate), Suikoden Cell Phone Strap another Tir

Picture 5
Suikogaiden Vol 2 Poster

Picture 6
Suikogaiden Vol 1 Poster

Picture 7
Suikoden 1 NTSC Used, Suikoden IV Limited OST (Comes with Piano Scores), Suikoden Card Stories Series 1 Cards (Set of 300), Suikogaiden Vol 1 PSOne New, Suikoden IV OST New, Suikoden 1 RARE Japanese English Version (NTSC-J English) New, Suikoden 1 OST New, 1996 Konami Promo 8mm CD Single (one song from Vandal Hearts, One song from Suikoden only played in the commercials for Suikoden 1 in Japan, song is called Premonition sung by Yadoranka). Suikoden II OST Vol 1 New, Suikoden II OST Vol 2 New, Suikoden IV Another World OST New, Rhapsodia OST New, Suikoden 1 Poster, Suikoden 2 Poster, Suikoden 1 NTSC New, Suikoden II NTSC New, Suikogaiden Vol 1 OST New, Suikogaiden Vol 2 New

Picture 8
Suikoden IV NTSC New, Suikoden IV NTSC New, Suikoden Tactics NTSC New, Suikoden III NTSC New, Suikoden IV NTSC New, Suikoden V NTSC New, Suikoden V NTSC New, Suikoden IV NTSC Used, Suikoden V French Manual, Suikoden III Store Front Promo Banner

Picture 9
Suikoden V Lyon Figure (Yujin), Suikoden II OST with Box Used, Suikoden 1 Sega Saturn Used, Suikoden V OST with Box New, Suikoden V Memory Card Hori, Suikoden III NTSC J RARE packaging (only given to konami stockholders), Suikoden Post Card Set, Suikoden II Notepad, Suikoden Rare DVD Case x2 New, Suikoden V Music CD and Art book, Suikoden V DVD, Suikoden IV Music CD

Picture 10
Suikoden IV Art Book, Suikoden 1 Prima Guide, Suikoden II Prima Guide, Suikoden Tactics Bradygames Guide, Suikoden V Bradygames Guide, Suikoden IV Bradygames Guide, Suikoden V Art Cell

Picture 11
Suikoden IV Phone Card, Suikoden II Badges Great Shield and Black Sword Runes, Flame Champion Black Case, Suikoden III Picture, Viktor Flag (Animate), Suikoden III Fan (Animate), Flame Champion Black Case, Flame Champion Dog Tags, Suikoden II Mirror (Animate), Suikoden IV 100 Potch Gold Coin, Suikoden III Japan Style Fan, Suikoden II Cookie Jar in Box (Animate), Suikoden I Souleater Necklace (x2), Suikoden II Badges Great Shield and Black Sword Runes, Suikoden Card Box (Chris is on the other side), Suikoden Yamato Set of 7 Toys, Suikoden II Large Card (Animate), Suikoden III Flame Champion Pencil Case

Picture 12
Suikoden I PC Game for Windows Japanese Used, Suikoden V Limited Edition NTSCJ New, Suikoden IV Limited Edition NTSC J New, Suikoden IV Japanese Game with Rare Box (Only sold in very limited quantities on Amazon.jp), Suikoden V Promo DVD Blue Ed., Suikoden II The Best NTSC J New, Suikoden V DVD, Suikogaiden Vol 1 NTSC J New, Suikoden IV Promo DVD

Picture 13
Suikoden III Pencil Case Binder Sets (Red and Blue Editions. Animate) Suikoden V Japanese Guide, Suikoden II Picture Frame, Suikoden Manga Tokyopop Vol 2-10

Picture 14
Suikoden Cards Binder from Konami

Picture 15
Original Suikoden Cards Set of 153 (Missing special cards 1, 4, 8, and 9)

Actually I noticed im missing my Suikogaiden Mug as well, gotta find that.
Last edited by whileheavenwept on Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RangerDeon

Re: My Collection

Post by RangerDeon »

Dude. . . nice.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Mushra

Post by Mushra »

I'm jealous, really i.i here in Brazil this stuff is so expensive that i'd rather buy a PS2 game :S
And now, a little tribute to Kyle x)

" . . . You're kidding me. You DIDN'T look?! WHY THE HELL NOT?! That
was a once in a lifetime opportunity! I can't believe you passed that up!
Damn! I gotta say, you just let down every man in Falena. . ."
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

I don't even know where to start looking if I wanted any of that stuff.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Paler than Moon

Post by Paler than Moon »

...OMG I want to be you. That is so awesome. If I have such collection I'd brag to every Suikoden fan I met...LOL
"If only..."
But thou art wind!
Do not scream:
thy fragrance deafens.
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

Holy crap, nice...umm when did you start collecting and where did you get all that stuff?
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Wow, this is the most awesoommmmeeeesst!!!
Where did you get ALL that?! You're really a Suikoden fan! I don't think I can spend much money for them! I never knew there were THAT many Suikoden collectibles!
You're cool.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

Uhh...what don't you have?
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
suikodian

Post by suikodian »

Mikain Clan King wrote:Uhh...what don't you have?
Lots of collectables :lol:
blah1017

Post by blah1017 »

Good lord, that is a ridiculously extensive collection. I'm not even going to ask how much time and money it took to get that impressive collection together.

Awesome.
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

Bravo, I must say, tip of the hat to you! I am going through a stir of emotions right now, jealousy, envy, you name it! haha mighty fine collection, i myself have my own collection of true rune tattoos. I have 5 so far and i am about to get 2 more in a couple weeks!!! they are posted in "i just want to see what people think of my suikoden tattoos." check them out! :)
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

Wooooooooooooooooow. That's pretty cool man.

Truewater, I just got my Suikoden tattoo a couple months ago. It's the Rune of Punishment on my Left forearm. I'm getting the Soul Eater with my Birthday money at the end of March.
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

All of that must take loads of space to properly maintain.

I'm glad that they are fans who appreciate post-III merchandises, too.
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

Same here. S1=S2=S3=S4=S5>>>>ST...XD
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
Foxer

Post by Foxer »

Hi, please check it out this item, maybe you will know what is it:

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... 25&t=14530

Thank you!