Suikoden tattoo

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
Hachifusa

Suikoden tattoo

Post by Hachifusa »

1.Anyone have a suikoden tattoo or planning one(quote/logo/ picture) ?
2.What could be an awesome suikoden tattoo? ( Yeah I know, mostly their favourite characters)
3. Have you seen a nice suikoden tattoo before?

Hope this is the correct thread for this topic.
EternalOnslaught

Re: Suikoden tattoo

Post by EternalOnslaught »

Not me and I am not sure if this is the right thread, I wouldn't think it is. Plus there is already a thread about someone who was showing off his tattoos that were from the Suikoden series.

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... 22&start=0
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
Circle

Post by Circle »

I've got the soul eater tattoo on the wrist, the blue moon on the left shoulder and the black sword on the right one, next rune will be the bright shield next to the sword, i left some space for it, if you want pictures just tell me, bye!
DIE PIG!!!!
Battlegrim

Post by Battlegrim »

I plan to do a tattoo Soul Eater Rune on the forehead, on the left hand tattoo Bright Shield Rune and Dark Rune Sword on your right hand.
I do not know if this will affect my perception of people in public places, but I feel for a long time that I have to make these tattoos.
NashLatkje

Post by NashLatkje »

I'm getting Harmonia's symbol somewhere on my body.
"Adults have their reasons. You children who see the world in black and white will learn soon enough about shades of grey."
Neclord X

Post by Neclord X »

NashLatkje wrote:"Adults have their reasons. You children who see the world in black and white will learn soon enough about shades of grey."
And now bend over, I'm gonna handcuff you to the bed :lol:
NashLatkje

Post by NashLatkje »

Lol foreshadowing.
"Adults have their reasons. You children who see the world in black and white will learn soon enough about shades of grey."