suikoden action figure?

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
StvNash

suikoden action figure?

Post by StvNash »

Just wondering is there any suikoden action figure in this planet? :shock:

possibly those mini type for collection...
Runemaster

Re: suikoden action figure?

Post by Runemaster »

Of course. I know a seller who was trying to sell me Lazlo, Chris, and the other protagonists' action figure for about 1500 pesos or $30 each!!!! I declined. I know I won't lose it. Selling it to others will definitely be difficult since there are only a few Suikoden fans here.....I hope.... :D

Search eBay and you'll find out sellers I'm sure.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Yeah sometimes there are some action figures on ebay.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

They're not action figures, they have fixed poses. Action figures are articulated.

That said, there are figurines of:

Tir
Riou
Lazlo
Chris
Hugo
Geddoe
Nash
Lyon
Jeane
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
StvNash

Post by StvNash »

thx guys 8)
warmaster670

Post by warmaster670 »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:They're not action figures, they have fixed poses. Action figures are articulated.

Tir
Riou
Lazlo
Chris
Hugo
Geddoe
Nash
Lyon
Jeane
wait a minute, theres 9? ive only got the first 7!

sadly i lost all teh extra bits for them (you get enough hands to do things like have blades sheathed and things like that).

they look pretty nice, and definitely worth it for a suikoden fan if you can get them at a decent price.
zaltabor

Post by zaltabor »

warmaster670 wrote:
Raww Le Klueze wrote:They're not action figures, they have fixed poses. Action figures are articulated.

Tir
Riou
Lazlo
Chris
Hugo
Geddoe
Nash
Lyon
Jeane
wait a minute, theres 9? ive only got the first 7!

sadly i lost all teh extra bits for them (you get enough hands to do things like have blades sheathed and things like that).

they look pretty nice, and definitely worth it for a suikoden fan if you can get them at a decent price.
For anyone who is interested in buying the seven figures (excluding Lyon and Jeane since they're not part of the set) I should warn you to be aware of sellers from China.

There are pirated figures that exist. I know this because I bought the originals when they first came out. Unfortunately Hugo fell off my desk recently and his knife broke so I had to order some from China to replace it not knowing at the time there were pirated versions of the figures. When I got them needless to say looking at the difference between my original figures and the ones from China there is quite a big difference in quality (particularly in the faces). Hugo is badly affected in this respect.

The pirated figures also tend not to stand correctly either and when assembled seem to lean over. The fourth game hero, Lazlo, again is badly affected by this. This is not the case of any of my original figures which all stand perfectly upright.

I feel I should mention though that I don't think all Chinese sellers sell pirated figures. I'm sure there are many sellers that are selling the genuine Suikoden figures. I've bought figures before from Chinese sellers with no problems but in this instance the figures that I bought are definetely pirated since I can compare them to the original ones that I bought. My new Hugo's pose is completely different to the original. It looks like he wants to go surfing.

I suggest if you really want to get the actual Japanese figures the best way is through Japanese sites and/or auctions. Some sites can bid on them for you. Of course this method is extremely expensive, especially now with the recession, but it is the best way to get the original versions of the figures.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

This may be 10 months too late a reply, but zatlabor, do you happen to have comparison images between the real figures and their matching fakes? It'd be great help in identifying which is which.

I'm rather surprised that Suikoden is popular enough to have fakes made for them nonetheless.
dr.pepper

Post by dr.pepper »

I have figurines for sale. email me at nagel.dela@gmail.com