What's the name of the Suikoden world?

Questions about the locations mentioned in the series; and those about the backstory not seen in the games.
Chaco

Re: What's the name of the Suikoden world?

Post by Chaco »

No, seriously, the suikoden peoples do not need to name their planet, since they don't seem to have an actual interest in other planets, even though Leknaat/hellion was/is the Astrologist of Toran(or was it something like that? I don't really remember...).
They didn't look at other planets, they looked to the STARS so really even they were not interested in alien life, I mean other planets.
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

But planet constellations are afaik a very important feature of astrology.. so they should have planets? I mean, they have at least a moon. But maybe the suikodencrators(I mean the real developers^^) don't care about such detailed things? dunno...
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

But planet constellations are afaik a very important feature of astrology.. so they should have planets? I mean, they have at least a moon. But maybe the suikodencrators(I mean the real developers^^) don't care about such detailed things? dunno...
Purhapes in the Suikoverse the constellations are not an important feature, or like you said it's not important enough for the Creators to put effort into making it important.
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

I know this is a very old topic, but I found this rather interesting.
In this text Rachael translated, the developers called the old world "Rune world". So this is the name of this world/dimension - Rune World/World of Runes? I think this is somehow.. I don't know... interesting. This would imply that Runes are a feature which can only be found in the old Suikoden world.