Viki Scene?

A forum for questions and discussions about the Gaiden titles, Cardstories for the Gameboy Advance and the physical card game.
Sagiri

Viki Scene?

Post by Sagiri »

I heard that there is the scene where Killey and Lorelai are trapped in the deep twilight forest and are freed by Viki and her buddies in Suikogaiden Vol.2. I looked and I can't find it. Where is it? It's the same with Tir. I saw he was in it too.
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
XIII

Re: Viki Scene?

Post by XIII »

http://gensopedia.duefiumi.com/index.ph ... n_Volume_2

Scroll down to Tumbling through time lol

It seems like the only way to get it is to have enough luck points before the last chapter
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

Umm... Tirs profiles says he is in Suikogaiden vol. 2. Wheres Tir! :(
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
XIII

Post by XIII »

Since I don't have Gaiden I can't really be sure. I'm guessing if you have a file of S1 on your S2 save (like in S3) if the game has a load data option. If not then I'm sure that the only way to get it is through the same way as the one listed on gensopedia. Apparently Tir's appearance is after you see the scene with Riou, Nanami, and Jowy after they visit Jillia (2 scenes after Lorelai/Killey)

Hope that helps ^^;

edit: trying to look for a video or screenshots for you lol
For some reason I remember this site having screenshots of said pictures. I just don't know if I was dreaming or they did have it lol. I'll post again (or edit this post) once I see it
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

http://www.suikosource.com/games/gaiden2/3b/index.php
we were missing a LINK to this alternate chapter for the longest time, very sorry!! the Gaiden 2 index page now has the proper link.