help with killey (SPOILERS)

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
tactless

help with killey (SPOILERS)

Post by tactless »

I just can´t find him. I didn´t saw him at agate prision,nor a t twilight ruins.I have already liberated sable and doraat,is it too late?
"Whoa! I can´t wait to learn the art of dozzing off at my feet!" - Nalleo
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: help with killey (SPOILERS)

Post by KFCrispy »

it could be too late. did you go to back to the last room of Twilight Ruins AFTER the story? that was supposedly the way to recruit him if you didn't free him from Agate Prison, but i don't think anyone has really verified it.

He may also be lurking around Dawn Ruins, but as far as I know, that should only happen if you freed him from prison and saw him in Twilight Ruins during the story quest and piss him off (don't recruit him at Twilight).
tactless

Post by tactless »

well,now i´m verifying it doesn´t work....damn guy, ruined not one,but TWO playthroughs already DX
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

he should have been there when you helped Lucretia escape. When you get her and it's time for you to escape, go back to where you began and find him in those cells. Help him out and that should make getting him easier.

Yes, I know, you're not supposed to take Lucretia there, but taking her there first could lead you to Killey.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

so i'm getting the sense that you HAVE to free him from the prison before the Queen's Campaign, otherwise you're just not going to see him for the rest of the game.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

Maybe. I've never tried doing it otherwise. I've only played through the game twice since I got it.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Mercy

Post by Mercy »

you free lucreticia then you have to go back just walk up to his cell and he will get out himself you need lucreticis two bodyguards with you
tactless

Post by tactless »

well,the point here is that i can´t find him at agate prision,nor at twilight ruins,nor the ruins in my castle,so i permanently lost him,right?
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

So he wasn't there when you had to help her escape that prison?

He should be there. You should see him in a cell as soon as you go up those stairs when you get in the prison.

-Lorelai Gilmore
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

tactless wrote:well,the point here is that i can´t find him at agate prision,nor at twilight ruins,nor the ruins in my castle,so i permanently lost him,right?
likely. but if you do ever run into him let us know!