List of missable character in the order that they appear

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
tanis-half

List of missable character in the order that they appear

Post by tanis-half »

So far I have only been able to find either full strategy guides, or else they are character guides that list the characters in the order of the SoD.....what I want is a simply list that goes in order of gameplay that says "recruit X character before X scene" that way I can play the game without spoilers but without missing a bunch of characters. Plus for all of the characters that are only missable before a big battle I can go about playing the game like normal until I hit that battle and recruit characters as i find them and such but then consult the guide to get anyone i missed on my own before i miss out. Does this guide exist already? if not can someone help me make it? I just started playing Suiko 5....im only a couple hours in so hopefully I can find this guide before I am able to start recruiting people :)
Pixelate

Re: List of missable character in the order that they appear

Post by Pixelate »

This has a list of every character that can be recruited, in the order that you recruit them
It does have spoilers, though.