What games are you playing right now?

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Mushra

Re: What games are you playing right now?

Post by Mushra »

Yes, i got so desapointed with this game that i had to do something...like burning it, i felt good really, and it didn't hurt my pocket since here in Brazil these games are cheap
And now, a little tribute to Kyle x)

" . . . You're kidding me. You DIDN'T look?! WHY THE HELL NOT?! That
was a once in a lifetime opportunity! I can't believe you passed that up!
Damn! I gotta say, you just let down every man in Falena. . ."
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

Mushra wrote:Yes, i got so desapointed with this game that i had to do something...like burning it, i felt good really, and it didn't hurt my pocket since here in Brazil these games are cheap
And they're in your own language......darn....if only I could conquer language barriers....I could play almost any game there is.....
"I wish that days like this could just go on forever....." -Snowe Vingerhut

http://www.kian-sama.deviantart.com | http://saintdouchebag.tumblr.com/
Hey babycakes ;D
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

lulz I liked Suikoden IV

probably because it was the first Suikoden I played. . but it's not so bad.

Well, . . I am easily entertained, so my word might not count.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Fu Su Lu

Post by Fu Su Lu »

Hi, just dropping by...long time since last time i did...

mmm...lately i have been playing fight night round 3 and genji, both of them second hand. Fight night is awesome if you like boxing. Genji is just a nice, short, brief game you will enjoy only if you love ancient japanese stuff (at least I think so :mrgreen: )

Right now re playing Suikoden I and not finding the Opal you need to recruit Esmeralda... I will take a look at the recruitment guide :wink:

Glad to see my account remains still active :D
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

I was playing Genji yesterday, but I quickly turned it off after. . .*sniffs* well, you should know. . . T_T

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Mushra

Post by Mushra »

And they're in your own language......darn....if only I could conquer language barriers....I could play almost any game there is.....
Nope, all games here are in english or spanish (spanish is NOT portuguese guys please XD) Most are in english but after some time playing (Like 8 years in my case XD) i started reading english so easily as i would be reading portuguese

Chaco

Post by Chaco »

I am playing Final Fantasy X, finally I foudn the damn game I've been having trouble finding it, my roomate had two copies and now I have one YAY!!!!! :mrgreen:
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

I beat Genji (the PS3 one) this morning.

-Lorelai Gilmore
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

Chaco wrote:I am playing Final Fantasy X, finally I foudn the damn game I've been having trouble finding it, my roomate had two copies and now I have one YAY!!!!! :mrgreen:
I should replay that. I love it. . never beat it though.
(I have this problem . . where I'd get to the end of a game and want to start over. Seriously. .I'm such a weirdo.)

-Lorelai Gilmore
Mushra

Post by Mushra »

(I have this problem . . where I'd get to the end of a game and want to start over. Seriously. .I'm such a weirdo.)
You're not alone at that XD I have the same feeling too, but i get to the end anyway /o/

RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

Mushra wrote:
You're not alone at that XD I have the same feeling too, but i get to the end anyway /o/
Sometimes I do beat the games. . sometimes. . but most of the time I'd get to the end and think: "Hmmm I loved that one scene with that one guy doing that one thing. I want to do that again." *START OVER*

It's a sickness, a very shameful sickness!

oh, as of this morning, I started playing Devil May Cry 4. My brother let me borrow it in exchange for him borrowing my Assassin's Creed when he first moved out. Quite entertaining.

I've never played the first 3 (well, I did play the second one with that one girl.. . ) but this game is actually fun. I might play the first 3 later on (my younger brother has them all)

-Lorelai Gilmore
Quing

Post by Quing »

I recently played ICO and Portal all the way through. They were good. They had a nice simplicity that masked a hidden depth. And Portal had some very nice puzzles.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

I loved portal, the GlaDOS made it of course. Plus the interesting puzzle aspect as well.
VinceValentine

Post by VinceValentine »

Well I'm playing FFXII right now and some other random games, I dont just stick to one particular game and thats it, I shuffle around a bit. But anyway FFXII takes forever to do anything especially those hunts and armour collecting which I'm in the process of doing and I'm about 200 hours into it so far...it should have been a bit shorter because it drags on for too long and makes the story confusing and some of the dungeons are very long and boring...but atleast they have good detail. Overall not a bad game.
Knowing others is intelligence;
knowing the self is enlightenment.
Conquering others is power;
conquering the self is strength.
Repner

Post by Repner »

I was playing Lost Odyssey before the stupid Red Ring Of Death kicked in. I was just about ready to beat one of the stronger optional bosses as well