[Codes] Codebreaker

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
Toasticles

Re: [Codes] Codebreaker

Post by Toasticles »

I don't remember for certain but I believe Berserk status may cause you to automatically fail spell casting.
Alert status has a 20% chance of messing up the spell.
Either way the full 0FE2A000 isn't necessarily the best option for spell casters.
AsmodeusUltima

Post by AsmodeusUltima »

Hi. I am somewhat at a loss and hoping someone can help, even though I think it unlikely. I am sick of grinding endlessly and turning to cheats to grab some rare runes and the like, but for whatever reason the inventory cheats posted in this thread years ago by Pyriel just don't seem to work for me. I tested and found that other kinds of cheats like max skill points work just fine; specifically the inventory cheats do absolutely nothing when I try them. I have tried both in Thomas' chapters and in Geddoe's. First I stored absolutely everything so that my party inventory was full. Input the appropriate code for the slot 1 inventory space of the character I am playing and the item I am trying to nab (and yes, I have the master code enabled as well). Load the game and... nothing. Inventory is still totally blank. Is there a step here that I am missing?

Right now I am in Geddoe's chapter 3 trying to cheat in a Mother Earth rune because I have been running around for literal hours (at 2x speed!) and not a single Stone Golem has shown up. Using the code 21972620 0000014D, results as described above. Any suggestions?

As an aside, assuming someone can help me get this working, I am curious about the lottery tickets. There is an item code for a Winning Ticket, but how does one determine which prize and for which lottery? Is it random?

Thank you in advance for any help or advice that may be provided.
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

Are you playing on an emulator or what cheat device are you using?
AsmodeusUltima

Post by AsmodeusUltima »

Yes, using PCSX2 with Codebreaker. Tried a longer reply but kept getting an Error 403.
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

You're loading up an actual Codebreaker, or you're using Codebreaker codes in a PNACH file?
AsmodeusUltima

Post by AsmodeusUltima »

PNACH. Using OmniConvert to make sure codes are in the proper format.

//Geddoe Mother Earth Rune
patch=1,EE,2B26DB24,extended,0000014D
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

That address is obfuscated using the Codebreaker's (version 1-6) encryption. I don't think they ever added decryption features to PCSX2. You should probably use unencrypted/raw codes.