Where are these things??

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
amandana

Where are these things??

Post by amandana »

When you try to recruit Sorensen, where do you get a boat up to dismantle the revolving bridge??
How do I talk to Jeane? Lelcars item shop is just a stand!
Where is Dongo?? and is he a dwarf??
When recruiting Isabel and Mathias, Where do I find Euram??
When does the tablet of stars get summoned??
Where can I find Wabon and Gunde??

Sorry to ask all this at once but would really apprieciate the help!!
Sniper_Zegai

Re: Where are these things??

Post by Sniper_Zegai »

amandana wrote:When you try to recruit Sorensen, where do you get a boat up to dismantle the revolving bridge??
How do I talk to Jeane? Lelcars item shop is just a stand!
Where is Dongo?? and is he a dwarf??
When recruiting Isabel and Mathias, Where do I find Euram??
When does the tablet of stars get summoned??
Where can I find Wabon and Gunde??

Sorry to ask all this at once but would really apprieciate the help!!
Ok then lets see

1. Go to your harbor at your HQ Revolving bridge should be on the boat list.

2. Jeane will go with you when you enter a large hole nearby when you've discovered the large hole go get jeane and take her to the hole and a small sub-plot will unfold.

3. Dongo is a dwarf he is next to the furnace at the dwarf camp, bring him any hammers you find and have him upgrade your weapon until level 12 then he will join you.

4. After the first run-in with euram at Yashuna village. Go to estrise meet mathias and isabel. Then go to you HQ and find luserina boz will be with her. Talk to them and then go to Haud Village, If euram is'nt there then return later. He will eventually join you after that.

5. If the sorensen mission is available you should already have the tablet of stars on the top floor in the sealed room

6. Gunde and Wabon will join automatically later in the game.

In fact while your at the dwarf camp look in the tunnels towards agate prison look through all the side tunnels until you meet egbert or esther or something like that and when you talk to him let his dialogue go through without pressing any buttons until hes finished until the very end of the conversation he will join you.
PSX Emulator Questions are here, if you have problems. Ask and hopefully I can help. Formerly known as Seifer by the way.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

1. This is, of course, probably only available whenever Sorensen is the guy behind you, not Lyon.

2. She's at the Rune Shop, not the Item Shop. Check there.

4. When going to Haud Village for Isabel and Mathias, make sure to only bring a few people. Bringing too many will result in nothing happening, because Euram wants to kill you with Isabel and Mathias, as the letter says. If you've got the right amount of people, Luserina will mention something about it, so that's a good clue.

5. The Tablet of Stars comes around much later in the game, sometime after visiting Nirva Island.
amandana

Post by amandana »

Is there something I should be talking to Sorensen about because I'm not getting a lot from him??
Where abouts will I find Zegai?? Other than near North Woods of Lunas!!
And I still can't find Jeane!! If I need to go to the big hole is there something I need to do, or someone I need to talk to, so I can talk to Jeane??
Levi won't join me, should something happen before he will??
Dongo won't join me either even though I've upgraded everyones weapons??
Sniper_Zegai

Post by Sniper_Zegai »

To recriut Zegai, go to agate prison with Cius in your party, there will be a map-maker there called Takuma, bring him to the Lunar Forest. It should be easy from there. Hope it helps.

just try the character and recriutment giudes right here at suikosource.com.
PSX Emulator Questions are here, if you have problems. Ask and hopefully I can help. Formerly known as Seifer by the way.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

amandana wrote:Is there something I should be talking to Sorensen about because I'm not getting a lot from him??
Where abouts will I find Zegai?? Other than near North Woods of Lunas!!
And I still can't find Jeane!! If I need to go to the big hole is there something I need to do, or someone I need to talk to, so I can talk to Jeane??
Levi won't join me, should something happen before he will??
Dongo won't join me either even though I've upgraded everyones weapons??
Please just read http://www.suikosource.com/games/gs5/stars/ and come back with specific questions. When asking, please try to give us additional information such as where you are in the game at the moment and such. Suikoden V is by far the most complicated Suikoden game so far when it comes to character recruitment. Therefore, there are numerous things to consider and not simply "Meet and Invite to join" anymore.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
amandana

Post by amandana »

ok, I've soeted out most of these, I've just summond the Tablet of Stars, I have befriended Levi and Bergen, I can't find Norma anywhere in Raftfleet and I've double checked?? Also what town or area will Ernst be in?? I'm also still unable to find and/or speak to Jeane, should something happen before I can, or should I do something??

Any and all help greatly apprieciated!!
Sniper_Zegai

Post by Sniper_Zegai »

You wont meet jean until after your first battle with Zahhak in Lelcar. After the battle jeane should be in the rune shop, tell her about the big hole.
dbeattilldeath

Post by dbeattilldeath »

Did you get the Norma And Ernst scene back at Stormfist in the beginning?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

amandana wrote:ok, I've soeted out most of these, I've just summond the Tablet of Stars, I have befriended Levi and Bergen, I can't find Norma anywhere in Raftfleet and I've double checked?? Also what town or area will Ernst be in?? I'm also still unable to find and/or speak to Jeane, should something happen before I can, or should I do something??

Any and all help greatly apprieciated!!
Norma and Ernst are found together in Raftfleet's Inn. try to find them without Levi in your party, talk to them and have Norma mention they're looking for a wizard.
amandana

Post by amandana »

Thanks that's really helpful. I'll go try it, Thanks. I love all you guys your so nice and helpful. Really appreciate it :D