Suikoden Card Stories, Internet Game?

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
Seifer

Suikoden Card Stories, Internet Game?

Post by Seifer »

Suikoden Cards will never hit the shores of europe or america, which is'nt surprising even though Im a big suikoden fan I could'nt imagine myself buying any. However what if the card game was converted to a simple Internet game and your cards and deck were saved to your suikosource account.

Im not even sure if it would be a good idea but what do you guys think?
KC_MCDOHL

Re: Suikoden Card Stories, Internet Game?

Post by KC_MCDOHL »

I like this idea. Although this is an old post and it looks like author is no longer even a member. Anyone who comes across this post, would it be possible to go through with Seifer's idea?
Thiamor

Post by Thiamor »

Actually we could get a group of people to make the cards. If there is anyone here who is good with Flash programing, we could so have it made to where people fight each other with their cards. Make the rare cards being 108 cards. Where they can only be won 1 time, so there isn't a chance of having multiple 108 stars. All of it seems possible.
reikomonir

Post by reikomonir »

I’ve tried to play this Suikoden Cards before and I enjoyed it that time. Maybe the Suikoden 6 is the same with this game but I haven’t played this yet. Maybe this could at least a good new game for cards.
BlackMageJ

Post by BlackMageJ »

I'm currently working on a Suikoden plugin for LackeyCCG (http://www.lackeyccg.com/) which can be used for online play.

It's based on the second version of the physical game, and I've currently converted Volume 4, but am having a bit of trouble with some of the wording as there's a few aspects of the rules I'm still not sure about. I'm using Zaltabor's excellent translation as a base, but I'm trying to make the language a bit more defined and unambiguous (the Suikoden equivalent of what Magic players call "Oracle-ese").

Does anyone knows where I can find:
1) A well written, detailed set of rules in English, and
2) Scans of the remake set, To The Promised Land (which contained all the CS1 cards, updated to the slightly modified rules. I have scans of the original cards, from right here on Suikosource, which I could use in a pinch, but I'd rather have the CS2 versions in case there have been changes to ability scores)

They would be a big help.
EstrangedIX

Post by EstrangedIX »

Hello & welcome :)

Don't know if this is what you are looking for, but Legacy of Suikoden has an enormous amount of images. Here's the link to their section on Card Stories: http://www.legacyofsuikoden.com/gallery ... ategory/11

Hope this helps :D
Sent from my Ono-Sendai Cyberspace 7 - Break the ICE