Christmas Plans

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Persmerga

Christmas Plans

Post by Persmerga »

What is evrybody doing for christmas, like were are you spending it, do you have any extra plans etc.

I'm spending christmas with my mum this year and her side of family and spend boxing day with my dads family.

As plans go not to much just extra work and promised i'd take my little brothers to a christmas fayre :lol:
Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward!!
warmaster670

Post by warmaster670 »

nothing, just laying around.

well, maybe ill catch uop on my rpgs
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

Sounds like fun :lol: i usually play through my RPG's during christmas period because have some time on my hands. Always good to play games with family though always a good laugh.
Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward!!
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I was actually planning on making one myself. It's crazy because I can remember the one from around this time last year. It was pretty mediocre but the memories are great to say the least. It's wonderful.

So, yeah, like Pesmerga asked, what the hell are you people going to be doing for Christmas. This belle is curious!

Anyway, I have to work the day before and the day after so there won't be much of anything going on. I am, however, looking forward to the actual day. I think I may have suckered someone into buying me a wii. I swear I didn't do it intentionally, but still >_>
I hope everything is going delicious.
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

Well hopefully you enjoy your Wii if you get 1 8) should be good fun, i have to work Christmas Eve and possibly boxing day the pay is good but it's always a good laugh with the people i work with but gonna make most of christmas day tis always awesome :D
Feldoon

Post by Feldoon »

Bugger all other than trying to enjoy myself.

Pretty much like I try to do every day of the year.
Occam Arkitect

Post by Occam Arkitect »

1.Play my GF's brand new PSP.

2.Get 420% at Akumajo Dracula: Gekka no Yasoukyoku

3.Apply for a call-center job

Yep, there's my Christmas and New Year's plans.
Karly-Chan

Post by Karly-Chan »

Well...right now I'm celebrating Chanukkah (I come from mixed religion family.), so I'm gonna go visit my dad in the hospital...he should be out soon.

For Christmas...I'm gonna go to my Aunt's house, then I'm gonna hang out with my friend I haven't seen in forever the next day...finally I might go out and celebrate New Year's with another friend I haven't seen. (One lives on Sag Harbor, the other in South Hampton, so they're a goo hour and a half drive from me.)
Ke barjurir gar'ade, jayc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya.
Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger.

~Mandalorian Proverb
Feldoon

Post by Feldoon »

Oh, I lied above.

I've currently made one batch of Rum&Raisin Fudge (I modified a Vanilla Fudge recipe since I couldn't find a Rum&Raisin one) and am about to make a Chocolate Fudge out of sickly sweet creamy chocolate.

Mmmmm. :3
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Going to be working like crazy.
Purr.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Everyone who didn't reply to this thread is gay and possibly a communist.

Right now, now that I'm off of work that is, I am making a delicious white chocolate, strawberry, and amaretto(yes, real amaretto) bread pudding which will probably go with a cheesecake of a flavor I've yet to choose.

I bought myself a deliciously sexy surround sound system for my room for Christmas. Right now I'm playing Growlanser on it <3
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

Well everybody just have fun and continue to make SuikoSource a great forum!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:amaretto(yes, real amaretto) bread pudding which will probably go with a cheesecake of a flavor I've yet to choose.
Go with strawberry. For serious. Best kind of cheesecake in existance.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

There's strawberries in the bread pudding, so, I think I might pass even though you are correct, strawberry is the best flavor of cheesecake.
warmaster670

Post by warmaster670 »

Chris_Lightfellow wrote:
Angelis_Taleria wrote:amaretto(yes, real amaretto) bread pudding which will probably go with a cheesecake of a flavor I've yet to choose.
Go with strawberry. For serious. Best kind of cheesecake in existance.
wait wait wait wait, cherry>strawberry, cherry cheesecake is so good, i would eat my own finger for a lifetime supply.

on another note, still no christmas plans for me, dont even get to spend it with my dad :(