It's the First Impression That Doesn't Count

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

It's the First Impression That Doesn't Count

Post by dragonmasterx »

Some say the first impression is most important because people will see us in a certain light based on their first impression of us, for a long time to come, and that it is extremely difficult to change that way that they see us.

But I thought of many of my acquaintances and my opinion of them definitely changed over time. I don't even remember my first impressions of many of them.

So maybe the first impression doesn't count after all? I think it applies more to job interviews, mate hunting, etc.
Occam Arkitect

Post by Occam Arkitect »

I think it's something the oldies believe in. My mother saw one of my co-players in the arcade and she told me she doesn't like his face and and aura the 1st time she saw him. Well, turns out she was right.
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

My first impression of the guy I've been dating for awhile now was that he was nerdy and annoying.

Heh.

I think it's terrible to judge people based on first impressions. There are a lot of people that are really nice at first, but turn out to be really scummy. I've learned over time that my first impression of people is usually wrong.
Purr.