Evening Out Your Pockets

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Evening Out Your Pockets

Post by dragonmasterx »

Some of my friends have considerably heavy cell phones. Some say it sort of weighs down the side of their body that the phone is on.

So for those of you who carry heavy cell phones and other such things, do you find it weighs down your body? Sometimes, I don't even bring my cell phone out. Because if I'm walking a long distance, I don't like that feeling of being weighed down. However, when I do have to bring my cell phone, I put my wallet and keys in the other pocket for good spinal balance.

It's less of a problem overall in cold weather when you can bring your jacket with tons of pockets.

Anyone else have similar woes?
Michael Easton

Post by Michael Easton »

Luckily I don't have this problem of owning a heavy cell phone - in fact there are times when I think I've lost it because it's quite small and light, but it's actually just in my pocket. In fact here's what it looks like:

http://direct.motorola.com/ENG/web_prod ... ctid=30385

What cell phone do you own exactly? I've found that new cell phones are small and light, rather than bulky and heavy.
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

wow... talk about a random topic haha but yeah it happens to me, one side is heavier so i put my wallet in the other pocket
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

pesmerga786 wrote:wow... talk about a random topic haha but yeah it happens to me, one side is heavier so i put my wallet in the other pocket
you think so? I think dmx's topic about opening doors for people is more random than this :lol:
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Well my mobile phone is not the smallest thing on Earth, that's for sure. But it's not really "heavy" either. I'm using Nokia 3660 and I usually put my wallet and mobile phone in 1 pocket, while keys and change/coins in the other. Reason? Not to balance things out or whatnot, I simply don't want to put my mobile phone in the same pocket as my keys and coins to avoid excessive scratch.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Shikton

Post by Shikton »

Red Killey wrote:Well my mobile phone is not the smallest thing on Earth, that's for sure. But it's not really "heavy" either. I'm using Nokia 3660 and I usually put my wallet and mobile phone in 1 pocket, while keys and change/coins in the other. Reason? Not to balance things out or whatnot, I simply don't want to put my mobile phone in the same pocket as my keys and coins to avoid excessive scratch.
Ditto on that. Phone and wallet in one pocket, everything else in the other.
Anyway, no, I've never had a problem with the weight of my phones, and I've had plenty. Currently using a Sony Ericsson K800i (goes under the name K790a in the US apparently... http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc= ... &pid=10411) and it's bigger than anything else I've had for years. Except a Nokia 6280 I used for just a few weeks to try it out. No, I'm not wealthy, it's my job and it's lovely :D I sell em. Along with other electronic things. I really find it silly that people stick to Motorola. Their phones are inferior to pretty much anything on the market except maybe LG.
I am Shikton, the Slayer of Bunnies.