Carry over to new game~ Formerly:I have a question...

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
Guard

Carry over to new game~ Formerly:I have a question...

Post by Guard »

My question is:
When you finish the game and search for ''new game'' the Hero comes with all skills of the last file? Skills I mean :: weapon elements, all the itens on the player's inventory, the Hero's armor, helmet, foot,... , the runes wich I equipped to him, the levels of the runes and the Sword's level :?: :?: :?:

If someone have the answer, pls, answer me...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
more 1 thing: Its better Snowe or Kika in my party? (Snowe because the True Friends Attack and Kika because her strenght with the Falcon Rune)
My party now: Hero-Hervey-Ted-Snowe or Kika // support: someone help me!! :shock:

Please specify your title - Op
Kirkis

Post by Kirkis »

Unfortunately, you can't have like ANYTHING equipped on anyone when you beat the game, or it won't transfer over.
Guard

Post by Guard »

Kirkis wrote:Unfortunately, you can't have like ANYTHING equipped on anyone when you beat the game, or it won't transfer over.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So where i need leave the itens? In my bag? AND HOW CAN I DEFEAT THE BOSS WITHOUT HAVING ARMORS??

what happen when u finish the game having anything equipped eith u?
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Well you can wear armour it just won't carry over so don't wear your best stuff. Wear stuff you can buy near the end of the game and make sure to buy two sets that way you can wear one and keep one to carry over if you want it. It does make the final boss more challenging not to wear your best armour or runes.

Whatever you have equipped on you (runes, armour) just disappears and won't be in the new game. The things in your bag will still be in your inventory however (well there are a few things that don't carry over, but for the most part they will be).
Guard

Post by Guard »

thx guys :D
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

I just noticed that your final party (not the one that elenor leads) gets lots of time after they kill the tree to de-equip themselves (of their armour not their runes) so you can have your party wearing all the best equipment sets and as long as you de-equip them before talking to Rakgi you won't loose any of it. That'll make the final boss a lot easier than what I suggested above. You still can't use your best runes though if you watn them to carry over as there's no place to de-equip them.
Guard

Post by Guard »

oah that helps a lot! :o