Suikoden 6 Hero background.

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

No worries i often make typos happens to us all but i think you meant gap between IV & V or I in which there is a six year gap not
Theres a 150 year gap between IV and IV, VI will most likely try to narrow it.
buy yeah it think they should try to narrow the gap, it would be the perfect timing to discover why Pesmerga is chasing Yuber for example.

Just so people know here is simplified game time line.
Suikoden IV (150 years before Suikoden I) → Suikoden V (Ends 6 years before Suikoden I) → Suikoden I (Beginning of the game, 5 years before Suikoden II. End of the game, 3 years before Suikoden II.) → Suikoden II (15 years before Suikoden III) → Suikoden III (Present).
Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward!!
eternal_sins

Post by eternal_sins »

Frost Borui wrote:I think that Suikoden XI should star Mcdohls son, but not as the main character. The main character should be his best friend, sort of like a
Riou/Jowy sort of thing. Whatever country they are in would be at war, but in the middle of the war, an unknown army attacks and kills a lot of the citizens. During the invasion, the main character and son of mcdohl get seperated. Then the whole main character gets rune, becomes leader of army, gathers recruits thing happens. All the while he is trying to find the son of Mcdohl. He eventually finds out that by some sick twist of fate, Mcdohl's son becomes leader of the army that seperated them. The final battle could be a duell between them. I think it is a pretty good idea, and a believeable one at that seeing as it is unlikely they will put the son of mcdohl as the main character.
Cool plot but...
I hate to see the same ending of bestfriend become enemy....
not to mention that it too much of backstabbing...even if this were
to happen...i don't think mcdohl son is perfect for this role...

again, nce plot...kinda
Memori cinta berbunga
Pun menghinggap di ingatan
Seperti sang merpati di dahan
Puas sudah ku berusha
Ku melupakan segalanya
Namun senyum mu masih... ada...

-Merpati

Sang By: Hady Mirza
Winner Of Singapore Idol 2
www.hady-mirza.com
Frost Borui

Post by Frost Borui »

thanks, but yeah, it does seem like a bit too much
27x4=108

Post by 27x4=108 »

well you can easy change the word friend for girlfriend and the plot takes an extra dramatic dimension, and the idea that a woman could be tenkai as well
Sorry for my very bad english! :S
eternal_sins

Post by eternal_sins »

wouldn't that be too much of heartbroken...
it it will be a cool plot but i also hate to see such a heartbroken scene..
not too mention that i was heartbroken by many... :cry:

anyway back to topic... :wink:

as i say it is quite a nice plot, i really love to see romance involve around the tenkai...

for the heartbroken things, it best to have a girl as tenkai..pilika? :shock:
she experience love, hatred and betrayal..yes! hahaha!

anway, i prefer this kind of thing because it could has a perfect storyline but who would be pilika...romance...

also, even if it were a he-tenkai, it much better to see his lover died or somthing..

mcdohl son could be in this role...who know..hahha :o
Memori cinta berbunga
Puas sudah ku berusha
Ku melupakan segalanya

-Merpati

www.hady-mirza.com
27x4=108

Post by 27x4=108 »

mm interesting, pilika could be a GREAT tenkai, because never appeared as SoD

well the heartbreake its in normal ending, but the 108 star ending could be a "the couple go travel around the world" like the 3 good ending in suiko II
Sorry for my very bad english! :S
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

The Pilika idea is a good 1 but not 1 that i think they'd go with i think they shoud go with someone new but Pilika would be good as a very involved SoD in which some of story resolves around and that would link in nicely if VI turned out to be involved with Harmonia because we know Pilika is somewere in Harmonia and i think it would tie in pretty nicely and again chance to meet some familiar characters in the game.
Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward!!
eternal_sins

Post by eternal_sins »

Do you think Jillia might be invlove as some SoD?

If Pilika is involve and it happen at Harmonia,
Jillia will be with Pilika....
But i remember there one thread in unjustifier post or something
where people think that Queen from (SIII) is Jillian from (SII)
Memori cinta berbunga
Puas sudah ku berusha
Ku melupakan segalanya

-Merpati

www.hady-mirza.com
Kidd The Investigator

HARMONIA BAD

Post by Kidd The Investigator »

Sorry to be off-topic but some people posting must read this

Harmonia BAD!!!!

Its fine if the main character is Harmonian, but please don't let it be in Harmonia. If the game takes place in Harmonia that means it will be at the very least the 3rd to last game. Explanation: The only other possibilities for the last game other that Harmonia are The Sindarian Nation(if it still exists) and/or The unamed major continent mentioned in the games(which is apparently to the west?)

More than likely the game that takes place in Harmonia will be the final game. So hopefully the next game will take place in Armes, Kooluk or another one of the more southern nations in the SuikoWorld.

---------------------------------------

Back on topic...

I would like the next game to involve either the son/daughter of an honored religious official(priest/pope/cardinal), the son of Roundier Haia who is tired of his fathers preoccupation with his female students, or an older hero, possible a refugee in the poorer sections of the Kooluk Empire(if it still exists) that is a relative of Troy the Kooluk Naval Commander in GSIV.
modi

Post by modi »

why not zerase be the hero in suikoden VI ,she might look for the zodiac sword(night rune) and the story will revolve around the night rune and star rune zerase also .She will be a female hero this will be new and mostly she is not human so that will be new too and you may say she is not a tenkai star , will you can look at suikoden III .
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

I understand what you mean wabout Harmonia should be the last game or possibly the Sindar game if they decide they are going to do 1.

Concerning zerase they have never had a main character who has been a SoD before so why would they start now and i think it should be someone new anyway.
Rezard

Post by Rezard »

What about an older hero? Since the Suikoden fans are getting older, we could have an older hero, like a captain who has lost his family, killed by his apprentice.
Kidd The Investigator wrote:More than likely the game that takes place in Harmonia will be the final game. So hopefully the next game will take place in Armes, Kooluk or another one of the more southern nations in the SuikoWorld.
Harmonia is huge, so there could be more than one game in there, we could see only one of its provinces.

BTW, ending the series is not a bad thing, but making it last forever...
modi

Post by modi »

@ pesmerga :
it will be the first time to do so but fans are looking for new things not constant repetition or just minor changes , suikoden was somehow new in many aspects wich caused it to be a huge succes .

regarding an older hero that will be good too , someone with history and experience or special skills , a darker charecter will be good too
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

Concerning the new character idea why change something thats perfectly fine because a new character is a new angle for each game and as for an older character it would be something positive but different.
eternal_sins

Re: Suikoden 6 Hero background.

Post by eternal_sins »

I just thought of something. .
I would really love the Tenkai to be an archaeologist/historian
The family is infamous for being a sort of like researcher. .

Wondering why infamous?
Let say the Tenkai is a male. . His family is well under control of the Evil empire.
This mean that the people disliking the Empire dislike the Tenkai family.

Note* The family is a bunch of nice people. .

How does he get the rune?
The Empire found an ancient ruin thus asking the Tenkai family to explore it. .
The Tenkai wander alone and found some symbol scribbled on the wall. .
as i say the family was a 'well-known' archaeologist, he manage to dicipher the symbol.
The when he open a passage to a hidden place. .
And deep inside he found a True Rune. . . He was chosen. . .

How he became the Empire enemy?
When he recieve the TR blessing, there was a bright light. .
the Empire soldier saw this too and report it. . That night the family was under attack. .
His family knew that they wanted the rune. . so the parent sacrifice so that the Tenkai
and his brother can escape. . That when the war started. ..

So, my thought on his background is an Archaeologist. :D
Whoa. .being an archaeologist, he could even manage to find source about Sindar. . :shock:
Memori cinta berbunga
Puas sudah ku berusha
Ku melupakan segalanya

-Merpati

www.hady-mirza.com