"Preparing for final battle"

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Mystil

"Preparing for final battle"

Post by Mystil »

All I want to know is "who" or what I need to do to start this sequence. Lucretia wont give me the go ahead as she keeps saying "Your highness, this is the final battle, if there is anything else you need to do, the time to do so is now". Uhm ok it's been an hour of poking around trying to start this. I can't get the best ending and I don't have 108 stars so yea I want to get this over with. :roll:
Rune of Punishment.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

I think you need to go to your bed. I don't remember it that well but try speaking to Lyon.
Mystil

Post by Mystil »

Tried all of that. Very aggrevating.
Rune of Punishment.
hell_tanuki

Post by hell_tanuki »

Did you tried walking out of the castle ? When I'm stuck in a Suikoden, I usually try that.
I'm Swiss
Mystil

Post by Mystil »

Yes. I even went to Rainwall but got kicked out. You name it, I'm sure to have tried it. I'm convinced my game is screwed up. I looked in an online walkthrough and it said I had to exit my room and wonder around and then enter and I should get a cutscene. Well nothing.

I will just try one last thing. Talk to everybody in the freaking castle that will take a long long time.. -.-.
Rune of Punishment.
Khift

Post by Khift »

I had a similar problem, and I honestly don't know how I solved it. I walked around the castle, talked to all kinds of people, and when I was ready to save and quit for the day I went back to my room and all the sudden it decided to trigger a scene. This was, of course, after I'd been in my room several times.

I don't know what caused the scene, just that, well, I walked around forever and eventually it happened.
Mystil

Post by Mystil »

Problem is solved. I was in an unfinished scenario involving Raven. Go figure.
Rune of Punishment.