Is there any major plot changes by action?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Hg_gt

Is there any major plot changes by action?

Post by Hg_gt »

Reason i ask is because when u are:

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doing the belcoot battle before the last one with belcoot and the guy with the blade hands (im bad with names) theres a cut scene where it shows the two villians chatting about if Maria would give Belcoot the sleeping potion or not. And he replies something like "Even if she doesnt give him the potion i still have a backup plan."

Backup plan? That leads me to think that theres a way around getting maria not to give the potion. Probably not but i figured i would ask to see if this or any other desicions you make can change the plot which are difficult to achieve. They probably just had the villian say that because he is always scheming and ready for whatever outcome happens.

Gt
Master

Post by Master »

You must also remember that the the hero purposedly wake up in the morning *too late* for breakfast so Belcoot already ate the poison...this offer you no possibility to do anything and dolph apparantly gave the poison to maria before they left the cabin in the forest and at this point and time of the game... there is also virtually no way of knowing about the poison even murad the doctor doesn't identify the poison and you obtain revelation from Lyon about this kind of poison. Also the night before, you can't do anything as you can only see maria feeling sad for what she is about to do in the morning and Georg prime is guarding the door all night so impossible to move out.
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

It's to create suspense and a feeling of helpessness as you relaise what a scheming bastard Gizel really is. They probably would have found someway to kill Belcoot should Maria not use the poison on him.