I really really need some help, I am very stuck!!!

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
evilsweetprincess001

I really really need some help, I am very stuck!!!

Post by evilsweetprincess001 »

I dont have a official walkthrough yet and the only one on the net is of NO help. I am at the end of the game where you seperate into 3 parties and Im stuck. zweig has a small wall and one of those elevator things that go up and down, its up and so I cant get on it. Hero and Lyon are stuck with walls in their way as well, I dont know what I have done wrong, I have worked up 2mil just trying to figure this out going back and forth on all three parties and I cant find the buttons your supposed to push. I really wish I had the walkthrough. The last item I remember getting was the sun helmet, but I think that was on the Hero when I was back tracking and found a dead end with a chest.

Also, can someone tell me where the last hammer is? Ive got gold but I somehow know there is a nother one out there but cant find it!

PLEASE HELP ME! I feel like an idiot since there is ovbiously something I am missing!
Simeon

Post by Simeon »

The last hammer im positive is located in stormfest castle somewhere i cant rememeber. Umm i had the same problem but its possible you missed a button with zwieg or lyon. some of the elevators have two directions so its possible u missed one. back track slowly and make sure you did not miss something because its possible with zwiegs team and lyons.
son_michael

Re: I really really need some help, I am very stuck!!!

Post by son_michael »

evilsweetprincess001 wrote:I dont have a official walkthrough yet and the only one on the net is of NO help. I am at the end of the game where you seperate into 3 parties and Im stuck. zweig has a small wall and one of those elevator things that go up and down, its up and so I cant get on it. Hero and Lyon are stuck with walls in their way as well, I dont know what I have done wrong, I have worked up 2mil just trying to figure this out going back and forth on all three parties and I cant find the buttons your supposed to push. I really wish I had the walkthrough. The last item I remember getting was the sun helmet, but I think that was on the Hero when I was back tracking and found a dead end with a chest.

Also, can someone tell me where the last hammer is? Ive got gold but I somehow know there is a nother one out there but cant find it!

PLEASE HELP ME! I feel like an idiot since there is ovbiously something I am missing!

I dont think anyone can help you...I remember I had all 3 characters stuck on wlals and I just kept cycling through parties until I either found a new switch or found a new wall that had to be oppened by a new switch..

good luck....
evilsweetprincess001

Trust me I have gone everywhere! It would help if this game had a champion rune so I wouldnt run into so many enemys but so far no, but I promise you I have been back tracking every where on every one but I still dont seem to be coming across any extr buttons anywhere. even my brother tried it before he gave up. I had to have help when I was in the Twilight forest because I got lost there too. But I cant figure it out!!!!

Thanks for the info on the last hammer, I will look for it later, thanks for any info, I am really having a hard time this time and Suikoden is my favorite series.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

evilsweetprincess001 wrote:Trust me I have gone everywhere! It would help if this game had a champion rune so I wouldnt run into so many enemys but so far no, but I promise you I have been back tracking every where on every one but I still dont seem to be coming across any extr buttons anywhere. even my brother tried it before he gave up. I had to have help when I was in the Twilight forest because I got lost there too. But I cant figure it out!!!!

Thanks for the info on the last hammer, I will look for it later, thanks for any info, I am really having a hard time this time and Suikoden is my favorite series.
Ive got to do it all over again since this time im gonna go for the good endings..so you can imagine how much im looking foward to it....although I gotta say..the first time through not only did I get through the maze but I also got all the chest :D

my advice to you would be to pay attention to branching paths because you could go down either 1 of the paths and there would be a dead end that would have to be oppened up by another party

so just hang in there and do alot of back tracking!
Eyedol

Post by Eyedol »

evilsweetprincess001 wrote:It would help if this game had a champion rune so I wouldnt run into so many enemys but so far no
It does, you just missed it ... but it can't be helped, it's tucked away in a place that's really difficult to spot; I only have it because I followed a FAQ to the letter.
Sovereign Rune

Post by Sovereign Rune »

Here's what I did... I took one party and did everything during a section, then switched to the next party that could go somewhere. It's really not that difficult, it just takes some walking around and switching. Having Cathari in Zweig's party makes it go a lot faster though.
evilsweetprincess001

Sovereign Rune wrote:Here's what I did... I took one party and did everything during a section, then switched to the next party that could go somewhere. It's really not that difficult, it just takes some walking around and switching. Having Cathari in Zweig's party makes it go a lot faster though.

I did that I swear, thats how I did it, but I have spent at least 4 hours trying to figure this out and it is safe to say that I feel like giving up on the whole ordeal because of this. The only difference is I never got Cathari. :roll:
killey

Post by killey »

Swap to the Prince's group, backtrack to the beginning, retreat and start again.
Sovereign Rune

Post by Sovereign Rune »

evilsweetprincess001 wrote:I did that I swear, thats how I did it, but I have spent at least 4 hours trying to figure this out and it is safe to say that I feel like giving up on the whole ordeal because of this. The only difference is I never got Cathari. :roll:
Sounds like an "Eternal Ordeal"....

Sorry, I had to.... :D
evilsweetprincess001

gee...thanks <.<....>.>

Im still trying though, no luck. :cry:
Sickpup

Post by Sickpup »

Sometimes pathways that go left or right are sort of hiddne behind walls. So try to keep hugging the wall in a spot you cant see the path, or your characters too well.
"Master Flik, you are immature. But that immaturity, that honesty was something I coveted.

And I'm sure that is why Lady Odessa loved you..."
Holly Spirit

Start all over again

Post by Holly Spirit »

And when you do, be very careful on your moves, observe the paths of the three parties. I was also stucked at one point but what I did was to make sure that if two parties no longer has anywhere to go to, I am quite certain that the other party can still proceed with their own path and eventually unblocking the path of either of the two parties stucked.
Ymber0000

Post by Ymber0000 »

yeah, theres a part in Lyons dungeon that the real path is hidden from the player by the large elevator/wall...
Ignorance... be Destroyed
Rahal

Post by Rahal »

the key there is just you switch to another party whenever your current party is stuck on a wall..

it just take me 10 or 15mins to finish the maze..

hmm.. is anybody here got teleported by Viki on a secret area?..
She just sudenly Sneezed when i ask her to take me in Stormfist and then i ended on an area
where there is a Big tree! and a blinking rune pieces on a chest.

and Zweig did Mention about the "Crimson Pilgrims" wereabouts , and Ended up on a Big Towering tree!..

Killey is the one who tells about that to Zweig..