Stuck

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Stuck

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Okay I'm definatly stuck and have no clue where the hell I'm supposed to go. I've been to Beaver Town and one of them joined the party but after this?

I've been everywhere I can think of, Lordlake, down the huge hole, the shallows near the Beaver Town, all available cities and nothing.
Syaoran-kun

Post by Syaoran-kun »

Haha. That's exactly where I'm stuck at the moment, if you find out where to go, post up some help =P I'll do the same. *Sigh* Time to go search randomlessly again.
Syaoran-kun

Post by Syaoran-kun »

Found out where to go, Go south of the village with the Hotsprings (Basically inbetween teh forest path and the village) There should be a rocky area, that's where you gotta go.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Thanks, I hadn't even seen that damn area before >_<
Syaoran-kun

Post by Syaoran-kun »

Damn, I'm stuck again (Or I'm too lazy to check everywhere, AGAIN.) You wouldn't happen to know what to do after the battle at the Dam, would you?
Syaoran-kun

Post by Syaoran-kun »

I got it now. Back to the Sindar Ruins. ;o;
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Any idea where you're supposed to go when Kyle joins in his Viktor costume?
Syaoran-kun

Post by Syaoran-kun »

Yeah, go to the second last option of where you travel (With Boat) and you should be able to access a new Town.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Yup, stuck again.

Now I'm being stalked by the red Knight instead of Miakis and after relocating to the dwarf village the boats are gone and Viki is nowhere to be seen so there's not a whole lot of places to go but still I manage >_<
Gokulo

Post by Gokulo »

What about the beginning of the game? I just got the acces to the town part of the hero city, after the scene when his sister and a couple of characters went back to the castle it seems. Dunno what to do now :/
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

I think you're supposed to go to the Rune shop
Syaoran-kun

Post by Syaoran-kun »

I'm stuck there now, too. (After your HQ gets taken over and the Red caped guy's following you. >>) I'll post up something if you hadn't found your way beating that part yet. ;o
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Oh that... you can't have anyone else in your party except the blue and red guys (mandatory) and then go to the camp south of the dragonhorse town. They won't let you in if you have anyone else >_<
Syaoran-kun

Post by Syaoran-kun »

Haha, Thanks for the reply and help I was starting to get fustrated running everywhere and having nothing happened !
Pessy

stuck

Post by Pessy »

Im stuck, need some help.

After the army battel, the fat guy introduse me 2 a blue guy with a sword(dinn). G.prime and sialeeds leves me... Have been around in other villages, but nothing seems to happand..