Title name

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
Wraith

Title name

Post by Wraith »

This is an important question no matter how insignifigant it might seem.

Does the cover only say Rhapsodia or does it say Suikoden Tactics? Also is there a different name for American or Japanese versions?

The reason why I ask this is because I know a guy who bought Rhapsodia on Ebay but its called Suikoden Tactics and apparently its not working on his PS2( Don't know if he tried using his Swap Magic.).

And if it is called Suikoden Tactics wich version of Swap Magic would you have to use?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Rhapsodia and Suikoden Tactics are the same thing, except Rhapsodia is the japanese version and Suikoden Tactics is the NTSC version. I don't know about Swap Magic, though. I'm sure someone else might be able to help you.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

My copy of Suikoden Tactics, doesn't say Rhapsodia anywhere on it. You'd never know that was its original name.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:Rhapsodia and Suikoden Tactics are the same thing, except Rhapsodia is the japanese version and Suikoden Tactics is the NTSC version. I don't know about Swap Magic, though. I'm sure someone else might be able to help you.
Thanks, I was sceptic that his version was real since I've seen many covers with Rhapsodia only on it.

Now to figure out what copie of Swap Magic it needs.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Oppenheimer wrote:My copy of Suikoden Tactics, doesn't say Rhapsodia anywhere on it. You'd never know that was its original name.
well if you listen to the opening music, you can hear the japanese singer clearly say"Rhapsodia" although people still wouldnt know thats the original name unless they were fans