bankrupting chiepoo

A forum to ask people who have played the games about gameplay questions.
Ezekiel

Post by Ezekiel »

Hmmm, useful if you're in an adventurous mood I guess. But with the berserker belt, I've had my fill of missing enemies. I'll try out this hunter rune though, thanks.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Use the drop earring to counter the low accuracy rate of the berserker belt.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Ezekiel

Post by Ezekiel »

Yea, I been hearing about this item. Looks like I need to get my hands on it. I can't stomache another swing and miss by Kyril :?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Yeah, the accuracy of some characters, mainly Trishtan, is angering me. He even misses from time to time when he attacks from behind. That's BS.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Ezekiel

Post by Ezekiel »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:Yeah, the accuracy of some characters, mainly Trishtan, is angering me. He even misses from time to time when he attacks from behind. That's BS.
Yea, I think missing on a back attack should happen with like...if a ridiculously slow/overweight character attacks like....an elf on one of those owls.

Just imagine trying to punch someone in the back and missing. Everyone would laugh at you.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

maybe enemies have "Minds-Eye"
Ezekiel

Post by Ezekiel »

KFCrispy wrote:maybe enemies have "Minds-Eye"

Yea, I'm assuming they would. As someone said in another topic...the skeletons in Obel Ruins have the skill that can give you some health near death. So enemies having this skill would make sense.
killey

Post by killey »

Chiepoo's going on about how his world domination and Nalkul and Champo even had a rest scene about how successful Chiepoo is, but the stuff he sells doesn't seem great, platinum armour and Champions Runes. Is that as good as it gets or can I still make him more successful?

Wicked_Rune _Bearer you still may want to do all the Chiepoo and Co quests before you do all the other X and Co ones (apart from the one you've already done). There may be enough Chiepoo quests available that you can still get the Mercs. Maybe. :)
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Nope, there are no more Chiepoo & Co. quests after you've got the mercenaries.
Wicked_Rune_Bearer

Post by Wicked_Rune_Bearer »

I was looking over the strategy guide and it said that you can give chiepoo a boost by messing up the x and co missions. So hear me out if you mess up and do one x and co do you think that its possible that you can even it back out by messing up all the x and co and have chiepoo rise and have the possiblites of geting the mercs or is it a one shot thing. I mean think about it the guide saids give him a boost so say if the quest you did
(just numbers not actuall statisics)
x and co completed 1 messed up 9
chiepoo completed 10 messed up 0

so instead of cheipoo only being ahead by 90% he would be ahead by like 190%.

so do you think it would work. I'm only going to go through with it if I'm certain I can get the mercs.
A rpg-suikoden site that lets you choose your character and basically play suikoden on your computer as if it was on your ps console
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Suikoden_Legends
Aldo

Post by Aldo »

Rene can also dig up a Hunter rune in Graska I believe.