Suioden tactics, bonus music cd

Ask about, or share details for, various Suikoden collectables; such as cards, soundtracks and publications.
son_michael

Suioden tactics, bonus music cd

Post by son_michael »

Has it been confirmed that the us release is getting this? I will be extremley sad if not..I have called gamestop and the store I pre ordered my game from and they do not know...now I just sent an email to gamestop.com asking them if it comes with the bonus cd

maybe sars can help me on this?I seriously am dying for this cd, If I cant get it will there be any way to import it or will I have to get it on ebay?-_-

dammit so many people have lots ofsuikoden stuff and all I have is all 4 genso suikoden games and the first 5 chapters of the suikoden 3 manga, I WANT THIS MUSIC CD!!!
suikodenherodrake

Post by suikodenherodrake »

My buddy who works at a Game Crazy says that they will get it sometime in November. 8) It helps when you have a friend working at a game store, hee hee.
Check out my Suikoden fic: Freiheit
WARNING: Season 1 may cause head-splodies.
R.I.P. Todd Davis
3-21-88 - 2-25-07
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

if your talking about the bonus cd and not the game, then hopefully my store{not gamestop} will get it with the game as well
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

son_michael wrote:if your talking about the bonus cd and not the game, then hopefully my store{not gamestop} will get it with the game as well
Shivam, who writes for 1up.com, said on suikox that it came straight from the horses mouth, so to speak, that the bonus cd will be included with the japanese and american release.
I hope everything is going delicious.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

well my store isnt famous like gamestop so im just a little worried that they wont get the same but hopefully I am wrong

I can only hope that this guy who writes for 1 up.com is right and that ALL the gamestores will get some of the bonus cds
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

son_michael wrote:well my store isnt famous like gamestop so im just a little worried that they wont get the same but hopefully I am wrong

I can only hope that this guy who writes for 1 up.com is right and that ALL the gamestores will get some of the bonus cds
Regardless of whether your game store is large or small you will be getting the cd as it will be encased with Rhapsodia/Suikoden Tactics.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

well that makes me feel a whole lot better

thanks for the help angelis ^_^
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Do you have to pre-order it to get the bonus CD or does it just come with it?
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Chris_Lightfellow wrote:Do you have to pre-order it to get the bonus CD or does it just come with it?
It's standard, you don't have to pre-order to get it.
Einlanzer

Post by Einlanzer »

You understand that the instructional booklet will have to be very thin. At the Atlus Message board the Administrator told us that they found out that it's a standard that if you (the company) pack a game with a bonus disc (soundtrack, dvd, ect.) that the manual must be very thin. This worries me because I usually like thick manuals and reading a lot of material especially since it comes to an entire new game.
Ezekiah-1681

Post by Ezekiah-1681 »

Suikoden IV's manual wasn't that thick. Of course, it was perhaps a simpler game, though....
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Does anyone know what each of the remixed tracks originally came from? There's no coversheet in with the game that would tell me. I should probably feel ashamed for not recognizing them all, I know, but I generally don't remember music in games, with a few exceptions.

Edit: Well, I recognize track 8, if I didn't recognize that one I'd have to change my avatar. :wink:
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Haha, yes you would. 7 and 8 are my two favorite on the CD. Perhaps someone would be so kind as to tear themselves away from the game to comprise a list. Unfortunately, I don't have the willpower.
Basel

Post by Basel »

Is there a bonus disc encased or not? Non of the online stores that I have visited so far mentioned anything about a bonus disc,
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

it is encased, but see.... I saw this writing on the back of the box and now ill type it out for you, word for word and letter for letter

Bonus
Limited Edition Suikoden Soundtrack Music CD Featuring Re-arranged Tracks from the Suikoden Series Included

there you go my friend, dont delay.....get tactics now!