who is the character just b4 hugo's fight with fire dragon

Ask questions about the personality and backstory of the multitude of characters in the Suikoden series.
snowydust

who is the character just b4 hugo's fight with fire dragon

Post by snowydust »

Hi, sorry if this is posted at the wrong place or if this has been posted before. I am just curious who this character is, in the suikoden 3 intro animation. This character just appear before hugo's fight with the true fire dragon. (around 2:14 if you have that video clip)
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Personally, I think that it is Yun because it looks like her clothing, there are trees in the background like in Alma Kinan, and it shows the moon above the altar a split second before it goes to Hugo. Since we're talking about the opening, does anybody know why it shows Hugo attacking Hallec at the attack on Chisha Village?
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

From what I hear, the scene you're talking about is explained in the Suikoden III manga.
I hope everything is going delicious.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

no, the only time hugo attempts to attack hallec is in duck village when he first meets hallec and mua who are looking for the flame champion and the fire bringer, hallec grabs a duck and hugo is ready to attack him until mua convinces hugo they arent bad guys

Im watching that scene with halec and hugo on the game and it deffinetley takes place in chisha, it seems hugo is fighting hallec amist the explosions cause by the mantor forces of le buque, I have the first 5 books of the manga and in the 5th book hugo gets the true fire rune but while thats happening chisha get attacked by harmonia and le buque so I dont know what that scene means..unless maybe chisha gets attacked again in the later volumes? and hugo attacks hallec because hallec is preventing him from doing something? I dont know but I will let you know once I order the other 3 volumes in november when volume 8 comes out
Xavier_ the_wanderer
Elite Member

Post by Xavier_ the_wanderer »

i agree with chriss. i belive the scene youtr talking about also shows a procession of people wlaking to the alter, if you look close enough.

also i have up to volume 7 of the manga and so far hallec and hugo haven't gone at ends.
"clearly there have ben times in your life, that made you wish to destroy everything"

>> << >> and it's pronounced like x not z x-a-vee-er thanky ^ ^