Eyes?

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
_Sasarai_

Eyes?

Post by _Sasarai_ »

What do u think about those eyes wich Luc refers to sometimes during the game? The ones similar to Hugo's?

Mcdohl? Riou Genkaku?

And what does "The only one able to change fate" means? He has broken the balance of Dharma/Chaos even if he's dead and the rune isn't broken?

Ps:Sorry for the low level of my english but I'm italian and i love suikoden too much to not ask you these things
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

Yeah he means the heroes of the previous Suikodens. In Suikoden II some characters say something about Hero2's eyes and how they resemble that of Genkaku or McDohl. (I know Lepant makes a comment on something about his eyes reminding him of McDohl.)
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
Kasumi

Post by Kasumi »

Yes it's true ! Even the mayor of Tinto whose-name-I-can't-remember tells the hero that he looks weak and childish but his eyes are strong. I saw that a minutes ago. The eyes of the hero are frenquently the subject of various comments from the characters.
Well, in the end I should have dated Tir before the end of the war...
_Sasarai_

Post by _Sasarai_ »

It could be but what about the dream? Lus says that he put his dream into a man wich eyes are similar to Hugo's and it's strange because in the 2 previous Suikoden Luc is a quiet man, a man of few words.

I have never seen Luc so "near" to someone to put his dream in him/her. (He always says: I'm with you only because leeknath tells me to help you)

Am Iin the wrong?
SeraphAndrew

Post by SeraphAndrew »

uhm.. maybe it could be Leeknath.

*Spoiler*

However it is an equilibrium that in future would have gone lost, since also that world would be died.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I thought it may have been Leeknat since he said he entrusted himself to the person with eyes like Hugo's. He didn't exactly entrust himself to Tir or Riou, but was ordered to follow them.
I hope everything is going delicious.
3RW!N

Post by 3RW!N »

i don' think that could be leknat remember that she is blind, he must be talkink about somebody else
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Yeah, I thought about that too, but simply because she is blind does not mean she has no eyes. She , like most if not all blind people, chooses to keep them close.
I hope everything is going delicious.
_Sasarai_

Post by _Sasarai_ »

it could be... and what about the final description of Luc?