I got 107 SOD and Snowe still haven't shown up

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
trgl

Post by trgl »

:D I got a game pass but I'm real impatient with games, if I don't succeed within the first 5 hours then I won't bother with it anymore.The way the game goes I don't think anyone could have gotten Snowe if they didn't read the guide . I mean how are you suppose to know not to go on the deck , most place just say you can't get him after you attack El-Eal Fort which is apparently wrong. :( Well , I was just curious, not like I had trouble beating the tree, I beat it in exactly three turns with Hero4, Ted , Kika, and Helmut.
twilightwolf432

Post by twilightwolf432 »

trgl wrote:You can't go on the deck either, I think you can only get him right after liberating obel, if you had that scene with Mizuki and Aghaki then you lost your chance (corrwect me if I'm wrong). :x This really piss me off because I wish I had known that earlier I trained all 16 character to level 99 , it's just too late to go back liberating Razril plus it's due back at bloackbuster soon. :cry:

No, you can still get Snowe after the scene w/ mizuki and akaghi. You have to trigger that scene after you liberate Obel in order to recruit Wendel. Remember, you have to talk to Nico before you can recruit Wendel and Nico is on the deck, so you have to trigger the scene. I think you can't recruit Snowe after you talk to Elenor about the final battle, I could be wrong though.
~*~tachisukumu koe mo naku ikite yuku eien ni~*~
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

yea your wrong{sorry-_-}

when you see the scene with mizuki and akaghi on the deck it means that you will be confined to your ship and will no longer be able to depart, which means no snowe and at that point it will be night and after you talk to all your characters on the ship you go to bed{or just go to bed and dont talk to them if you want} and because you wont have 108 stars of destiny you wont be visited from leknaut and the rune of punishment wont go into its forgivment phase which means the rune of punishment will still hurt you and you will get the bad ending
Lionel

Post by Lionel »

Well people haven't you all heard of the time line? There was once i past it and i couldnt recruit Nalkul and Champo...When i restarted...i could recruit them and i saw my time which is only about 15:??:??...Which is 15 hours...
I hope you guys don't mind the ...'s ....oops...oopsies...oooooopsieeeeessss

I Am The Friend Of Caesar Silverberg...Lionel Carlsberg

That Cray bombed up my Town!!!! DANG IT!!!Luckily i kicked his butt...
Sabrewulf

Post by Sabrewulf »

I don't think there's something such a "time line". In my last playthrough i recruited Nakul and Champo after around 80hours (they were the last SoD with Snowe -edit: and the few SoD in Obel- i recruited because i forgot the viki teleport crap)
Last edited by Sabrewulf on Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

you can't recruit the nekobolds unless you have the Golden Seal--remember Hero4 returns it to Lino permanently at one point.