How in the world do you get the other Nay-Kobolds?

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
TheBoundlessDream

How in the world do you get the other Nay-Kobolds?

Post by TheBoundlessDream »

I got mostly all the SODs but those 2 and Snowe and other person, and I couldnt get on to use a guide.
"Rulers change, borders change, countries change, but money is a constant. In fact, nothing better for business than a good war." -Shu

"The light in my eyes may have faded, but the light in my soul continues to shine" -Morgan
KoyuRedd

Post by KoyuRedd »

You must enter Nay Island manually (with the ship) with Chiepoo in your party (although I don't think he's necessary). He will ask you to go look at the trading shop (???) on the island. You should know the rest.

This should happen before liberating Obel.
[evil laugh here]
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

KoyuRedd wrote: This should happen before liberating Obel.
From the looks of things he's probably past that point, if that is the case, then don't worry about it carry on and replay the game on a New Game+.
”I am ye who walks his own path and thus I walk alone”
~Arenegeth~
Fiery Wind

Post by Fiery Wind »

You must still be in possesion of the Golden Seal.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Just to confirm, Chiepoo is needed throughout the entire quest in order to recruit Nalkul and Champo. I think there's a point when you can take Chiepoo out of the party, but I'd leave him in just for good measure.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Yeah, you need both the golden seal and chiepoo and go to Nay-kobold settlement.
LillyXChris

Post by LillyXChris »

Let's do this in point form... (Letters in caps mean that it's a must)

- Take Chiepoo to the Nay-Kobold Settlement FROM THE HARBOR. You MUST STILL BE IN POSESSION OF GOLDEN SEAL.
- Head to the Trading Post, look at the BUY menu and then exit. Then talk to a Nay-Kobold near the entrance to learn about pickpockets.
- When you go across the Suspension bridge, the screen should go black, triggering a cutscene with the stealing of the Golden Seal and the meeting with Nalkul and Champo.
- Go to the left side of the warehouse to see another cutscene between Nalkul and Champo. If any dialogue choices come up, pick any one of them, but pick the positive answers to get them.
- Get back the Golden Seal via the Mice-catching Game and go back on your ship, by teleport or by Rakgi.
-You should see another cutscene when you get back on your ship.

Yeah, that's all i got for you.
Just think about it. Someone might be writing a Kingdom Hearts 2/Pretty Cure x-over right now. That someone is me.

Now playing POTC At World's End
Nozomi Yumehara and Darkside Dream... Miko (Princess) Yumehara
Sisters (Yes Precure 5/Precure X-over)
TheBoundlessDream

Post by TheBoundlessDream »

"From the looks of things he's probably past that point, if that is the case, then don't worry about it carry on and replay the game on a New Game+."

Yeah, but I have an earlier save right before you name your ship,so I wont need to restart a new game.

thanks, LillyXChris.
"Rulers change, borders change, countries change, but money is a constant. In fact, nothing better for business than a good war." -Shu

"The light in my eyes may have faded, but the light in my soul continues to shine" -Morgan