What is the place is the best level up?

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
True_Lightning_Rune

What is the place is the best level up?

Post by True_Lightning_Rune »

What is the best place to train before the final mission? I want it i'm only lv.50 Please help!
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Reinhold's training hall. It's in Deck Corridor 5. First room to the right from the elevator.
cathy

Post by cathy »

Yes, I agree. The best place is indeed the training hall in Deck Corridor 5. Here's the best way to level up all your characters quickly. You must level up Ted first and equip him with a Mother Earth Rune. Warlock has one and there's another one, which was from the Treasure Hunting Mini-Game. With Ted and Hero equipped with some Speed Rings and strong armors, both of them along with two more members lvl up until lvl 99, and Ted using Earthquake from the Mother Earth Rune for all the battles during training, you'll have all your characters lvl 99. Just remember to bring Ted all the time when training the rest of the characters and be patient while doing this because it'll take some time to lvl up everyone.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Probably is, leveling up to 99 takes up a lot of time. The level he was probably asking for is probably 60, which is still pretty easy to get with a full party from the training battles.
True_Lightning_Rune

Post by True_Lightning_Rune »

I tried but my enemy keep casting wind of sleep its annoying me!!! And should i train in the ruins of obel? I heard my friend say is quite good leveling up there!
cathy

Post by cathy »

If your level's pretty low, yes, the best place to train for lower levels is also the ruins of Obel. Bring the characters below 50 and let them train in the ruins. It'll only lvl up until lvl 50 (I think if I could remember) If you want to lvl up until 99, then Reinhold's training hall IS the place to lvl up until 99.