Sarah and the Pale Gate rune

If you are stuck in the Flame Champion War; or wish for more details on gameplay issues, ask your questions in this forum.
Sesshomaru

Post by Sesshomaru »

Silent Lake works I did that too :P yea it is funny seeing her hit you and it doing like 10. :P
To be a rock and not to roll -Led Zeppelin
Marth Owns Old school style.
STYX!!
There must of been a door there in the wall!
Sol Fury

Post by Sol Fury »

Silent Lake works wonders. Tried fighting her without it and got slaughtered. Using Silent Lake, she attacks physically and Azodess loses their lightning spells. Makes it a lot easier, since she can then be hacked down by all the physical fighters and hence she's not about to heal her beasties when Silent Lake's effects wear off.
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

I just tried using Silent Lake in Sarah replaying Suiko4 and I was able to defeat her. And to think I could've spent those 6 other times beating her to do something else.

But anyway it also helps if you have at least 1 or 2 physical charcters to attack the Sarah and the other monsters. Like somesaid I had Leo in my party and he was a tank. I just gave him some armor that protected agonst status effects(just in case) as well as putting his weapon at 16 and it was easier to beat Sarah's party. OH one more thing make sure your attackers have a good accuracy because Sarah tends to avoid the attack from time to time.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

RageRune wrote:I just tried using Silent Lake in Sarah replaying Suiko4 and I was able to defeat her. And to think I could've spent those 6 other times beating her to do something else.

But anyway it also helps if you have at least 1 or 2 physical charcters to attack the Sarah and the other monsters. Like somesaid I had Leo in my party and he was a tank. I just gave him some armor that protected agonst status effects(just in case) as well as putting his weapon at 16 and it was easier to beat Sarah's party. OH one more thing make sure your attackers have a good accuracy because Sarah tends to avoid the attack from time to time.
sarah's in suikoden 4 and you have the game already?!? :shock: OMG!!!
hehehe...

if you do not use silence, Leo is an extremely weak and useless character vs Sarah. magic will easily damage him and he won't move far enough to even get 1 attack off half the time. his accuracy is also poor so he can't deal with Sarah.
Blasphemy000

Post by Blasphemy000 »

Taking Leo to see Sarah? Wow, braver than I am...

I've never been a fan of Leo as a tank. Sure he can take a physical hit.... but that's about the extent of his power. He can kill the weaklings, but has trouble hitting anyone with a decent REP skill. Mua, corny lines and all has always been my choice for a tank. Especially if I'm going to see Sarah...
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

sarah's in suikoden 4 and you have the game already?!? :shock: OMG!!!
:lol: ... Yeah I wrote that on mistake, I typed in 4 instead of 3 but I was to tired to realize it.

As for Leo I used him to kill those other monsters and he was able to hit without missing them. Then when Sarah was the only one left I attacked her last with Leo. But yeah Mua is a better tank.
Sesshomaru

Post by Sesshomaru »

Leo was very strong for me He was the one for me that kill everything on Sarah's team including her. Chris and him were the only ones alive :P
To be a rock and not to roll -Led Zeppelin
Marth Owns Old school style.
STYX!!
There must of been a door there in the wall!
Mymiridion

Post by Mymiridion »

When i played it was like the opposite that has been said. I easily beat Sarah, and i dont even think she used Pale Gate on me, but Yuber was soooo hard.