The Tenkai Star

Ask questions about the events that take place during the Suikoden games themselves.
True Wind Bearer

The Tenkai Star

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Please tell me all of the Tenkai Stars...I know Riou and Tir are...who else...the Flame Champion?
Anamanaguchi

Post by Anamanaguchi »

Nuh uh... Thomas is the Tenkai Star for Suikoden III, then the main character is the Tenkai star for Suikoden IV... I don't know his default name.
Flame_champz

Post by Flame_champz »

Wat Annoyed me is that the Tenkai star is assposed to be the person who recuits like ahs the power to bring people understand? well i didn't see thomas do much of that i saw geddoe and hugo and chris but no thomas maybe a few characters but not even a quarter.
http://s10.invisionfree.com/Castle_Nort ... hp?act=idx - New RP but will be great if you join (Suikoden RP)
Anamanaguchi

Post by Anamanaguchi »

the eyes.
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

No offense Flame Champ, but that was technically just pure speculation. NO ONE ever described the true definition of a tenkai star. And if they did, it certainly wasn't official. Now we know the true definition of the tenkai star, and that's the star that owns the castle.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Tir, Riou, The Flame Champion, Thomas, and HeroIV were all Tenkais.

I suspect Hikusaak was a Tenkai when he overthrew Aronia, but that's just
my own personal speculation.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
True Griever

Post by True Griever »

I suspected that too, which makes me doubt if Hikusaak is the bad guy. I had a theory about Hikusaak once, but that was along time ago perhaps in the forums we previously had.
What we can say is that we had at least 4 Tenkai Stars, We could assume that the flame champion and Hikusaak were too, that makes 6.
Speculation.
Suikoden 5 makes 7(magical number), some can assume(like me) that suikoden 5 will be the last suikoden, where the final battle will take place, something like the World vs Harmonia. (Pure speculation)
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Jowy Atreides wrote:The Flame Champion . . . were all Tenkais.
Are you stateing as a fact that the Flame Champion was a Tenkai? Or is that speculation as well? Because I didn't think that there was any proof he was a Tenkai, just that he lead a number of people and had a true rune.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

It seems that the proof for that just came out in the newest copy of Suikoden III manga in Japan. Another topic on this board mentioned that it showed Leknaat specifically giving the Tablet to Flame Champion and making him the Tenkai.

About Hikusaak, I'd reserve judging him as a Tenkai. Tenkai stars hardly stay around to lead the country. If any, he's probably a Tengou instead, like Lepant and Sasarai.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

maybe, but Tenkai's mostly represent hero's and Hikusaak being 'The Only Hero' I would suspect him of being a Tenkai.
But then again we might never know....
Anamanaguchi

Post by Anamanaguchi »

It was definately Thomas, because of his castle and his good will, he had the power of bringing a lot of people together, he may not be a strong Tenkai or have a True Rune in Suikoden III, but it still doesn't mean he can't be a hero.
TheBoundlessDream

Post by TheBoundlessDream »

Jowy... what did you mean by Thomas fits the Tenkai star perfectly then the others do? what makes you say that?
"Rulers change, borders change, countries change, but money is a constant. In fact, nothing better for business than a good war." -Shu

"The light in my eyes may have faded, but the light in my soul continues to shine" -Morgan
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

He's the only Tenkai so far that serves the same role as Song Jiang did in Shui Hu Zhuan. Neither one of them were good fighters, but they did own the castle/stronghold, which made them the leader.
TheBoundlessDream

Post by TheBoundlessDream »

Have you read the book? and where can I learn more about it? does any of the other SOD serve the same as the ones in the novel?
"Rulers change, borders change, countries change, but money is a constant. In fact, nothing better for business than a good war." -Shu

"The light in my eyes may have faded, but the light in my soul continues to shine" -Morgan
Morty

Post by Morty »

patapi wrote:About Hikusaak, I'd reserve judging him as a Tenkai. Tenkai stars hardly stay around to lead the country.
Actually, if i remember correctly Thomas did stay around as castle lord after Suikoden III. Ok, so maybe he didn't lead the country but the point is he did stay around to lead something - he didn't just disappear to go fishing. Just becauce the tenkais of S1 and 2 didn't stay around after the war doesn't mean that it always have to be that way.
"Prepare to die hot iron!!"