Jeane's Rune

Hypotheses for, and analyses of, the various Suikoden characters.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

TwinFang wrote:So, they could just be saying that so fans of the game think different and then they can release in a game that Jeanne does have a rune as a surprise
No they cannot.If they would do that they would give no information.Her agelesness is not from a true rune and that is how it will be.
TwinFang

Post by TwinFang »

oooo get you, have you slept with the boss of konami for this info?
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

TwinFang wrote:oooo get you, have you slept with the boss of konami for this info?
ehm,.....
No I didn't.Its just this is an RPG where talking about NOT a Hollywood film.Giving ehre a True Rune would be too obvious and its common knowledge here that she doesn't have a True Rune.She could however have a rune wich grants agelessness.but not a true rune.
TwinFang

Post by TwinFang »

Fair enough, but she still could be part of the gate rune clan
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

You are correct she could be of the GRC but as it is hinted by Konami it could be that she is from anotehr dimension or race.Altough the whole Familie of Jeane explenation form Konami was probably a joke.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Keep in mind that that comment is only seen as a joke by Wraith. I personally think she was being serious.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Jowy Atreides wrote:Keep in mind that that comment is only seen as a joke by Wraith. I personally think she was being serious.
Yes I constantly forget to say that it is my opinon.Thancks for correcting me.
BTW I'm going to submit a theory later wich actually sias that the JEane theory is correct.
Sir Pyan

Post by Sir Pyan »

My hypothesis on Jeane: she's a vampire. Why?
1. Her hair colour
2. Her cold looking eyes
3. Ability to seduce men
4. Connection with animals
5. Obviously, her agelessness

Don't take it seriously, this might be wrong. I just comparing her with Sierra. :wink:
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Vampires in the Suikoden world are not ageless.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Did konami state that jeanes aglesness does not stem from A true rune before the creator of suikoden left? or after the new woman took over suikoden?

because if this was stated before the original creator of suikoden left then maybe konami will make jeane have A true rune, unless the original creator is still in touch with konami and tells them all what story characters and true runes they should use and who gets what
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

son_michael wrote:Did konami state that jeanes aglesness does not stem from A true rune before the creator of suikoden left? or after the new woman took over suikoden?

because if this was stated before the original creator of suikoden left then maybe konami will make jeane have A true rune, unless the original creator is still in touch with konami and tells them all what story characters and true runes they should use and who gets what
I'm begining to think they won't be taking the next suikodens seriously and will keep some of the secrets well...Seccret.Its so stupid that the old guys left and I really hope they will help eachother cause the S3 staff has finished the action game that they where making some time ago and they can help S5 crew a bit.
Sir Pyan

Post by Sir Pyan »

Yup, but vampires do live longer. Perhaps she's from other clan. Sierra didn't kill her because she knew Jeane is harmless. After all they both fighting on the same side. Perhaps she managed to hide her identity well. We know she isn't a bearer of a true rune, but for me to accept the "Pokemon" theory is quite, ridiculous. :D

I think the true intention of Konami is like this, "First we make a character for Suikoden, but we won't reveal her true secret. Players will probably bought the sequel to know her identity, as the sequel might hold the answer." Then it goes like this, "Next we brought the character to Suikoden II, but we also won't reveal her true secret. Players will probably bought the next game to know her identity." Then it goes again, "After that we brought the same character to Suikoden III, but we also won't reveal her true secret. Players will probably bought the next game to know her identity." Then... we'll probably know their next move.

From a positive point of view, Jeane actually taught us to respect other people's privacy. ;)
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Sir Pyan wrote:Yup, but vampires do live longer. Perhaps she's from other clan. Sierra didn't kill her because she knew Jeane is harmless. After all they both fighting on the same side. Perhaps she managed to hide her identity well. We know she isn't a bearer of a true rune, but for me to accept the "Pokemon" theory is quite, ridiculous. :D

I think the true intention of Konami is like this, "First we make a character for Suikoden, but we won't reveal her true secret. Players will probably bought the sequel to know her identity, as the sequel might hold the answer." Then it goes like this, "Next we brought the character to Suikoden II, but we also won't reveal her true secret. Players will probably bought the next game to know her identity." Then it goes again, "After that we brought the same character to Suikoden III, but we also won't reveal her true secret. Players will probably bought the next game to know her identity." Then... we'll probably know their next move.

From a positive point of view, Jeane actually taught us to respect other people's privacy. ;)
Jeane isn't a Vampire and she could'nt be from another clan since that the Blue Moon Village is the ONLY coven(or whatever you want to call it).

I do have another theory that supports that lady's statement that Jeane has a family of jeanes.
TwinFang

Post by TwinFang »

Jeanne could be from another clan, Just because she isnt from the Blue moon clan, doesnt mean she isnt from a clan where they secretly studied the true runes.

About that bloke saying that jeanne is to make people buy the game, i somehow doubt that, She woud be a main carachter if she was, and by main i mean more of a part, not just a star.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

There wasn't any vampire clans because only Sierra can make vampires or actually the Blue Moon Rune that was in the village.And no, nobody ran
away from the village.The only one who ran away was Neclord after he stole the BMR or am I incorrect?

The fact that there where other vampire clans at that time isn't probable though now because Neclord stopt working with Windy anymore he could've made some vampires on the way somehow.

Also I need an answer does the BMR create vampires or does blood transfer from the human to the vampire and and then in reverse make vampires(like the actual mythologie states and not like in that stupid Blade movie way)