On the island Obel and dont know where to go

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
ravendevil

On the island Obel and dont know where to go

Post by ravendevil »

I am at the part in the game in the island Obel and I have talked to the king but I dont know where else to go. I have searched the whole island and I have the option to fight the angel hairball but I cannot defeat it. I have been told to fight this enemy later on in the game when I have leveled up enough. So where do I go now??????
blank

Post by blank »

if you want you can recruit some people, other than that just head straight to the ruins.. there is a guide through that ruins but i forgot what site was it from..

about the angel hairball..well..just storm it later..
The Black Knight

Post by The Black Knight »

did you go to your new HQ yet?

If not go there you can reqruit some people in town, then go to the ruins and your guide will tell you a monster coming.

After you fight it keep going then head back after all the stuff and the rest is for you to learn for yourself.
What the Futch!!!!

Vagueness is my specialty.
Reinbach_III

Post by Reinbach_III »

If you've already done the Ruins event and you can't use the ship at the dock yet, talk to Desmond in your HQ. He will tell you it is at yours to use. I think the next event is triggered by getting on board the ship.
"Me, sir? I'm just a poor jujube vendor, with hungry kids waiting at home..." Scholtenheim Reinbach III
ReikenGaryu

Post by ReikenGaryu »

Yeah, you need to run around town, recruit one or two people, and then go to Desmond in the HQ. He'll tell you that you'll be able to use the ship in the harbor.
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

Actually, you just have to talk to Desmond and then get on the ship (After going to the ruins of course). I think you won't get any more problems trying to move the story forward.
Hmm...
Radius

Post by Radius »

Well, Im in Obel too. I have just finish the battle with the Kooluk, and now I think that Flare should join me automatically but I dont know where is she. I have tried to recruit a couple in front of the Palace but I cant recruit them, I cant recruit Yu and I dont know what I have to do.
Anybody help me?

I have recruited the two ninjas and Noran.

Thank You in advance

Sorry for my english, Im spanish.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

http://www.gamefaqs.com

they have guides/faqs or whatever you need for just about any game on any system so check it out

that should help you with any questions

also check the suiko source web site for lots of info on the suiko games
Radius

Post by Radius »

Yes, I have read all the guides before but its said that when I go out of the cave and run along the cliff path a scene should appear but I have done this but nothing happened.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Have you tried going to the War Room?
Radius

Post by Radius »

Yes, I thought that Faire should be there but there wasnt anyone.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

What about the throne room? The docks? Have you tried every corner of Obel and the HQ? If you have, it must be some sort of glitch.
Radius

Post by Radius »

Ok, thank you. I will try to go everywhere of Obel.
Orko

Post by Orko »

I can't seem to get anywhere after the battle against Kooluk either.
I wake up in my room, walk into the saloon and nothing happens. I walk out on the cliff, nothing happens. Checked the war room, nothing..
And the throne room is empty and nothing triggers anywhere on the island.. So I'm beginning to think this is a game stopping glitch I've encountered. That or I missed something, which I may well have done but I wouldn't know what.

For the record, sleeping in my room at the HQ can't even be done for some odd reason.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Try the docks.