The point (SPoilers)

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
JanusThePaladin

The point (SPoilers)

Post by JanusThePaladin »

What is the point of New Game +?
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

The point of NG+ is if you wanna play the game again, but with better armors, accessories, money, runes, etc. Also if you wanna play through the story once again, to see things you may have missed the first time around.

Other than that, and having the option of replacing who runs around on screen, the reasons to play NG+ are up to you.
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.
Star of destiny

Post by Star of destiny »

ive always wanted to play as jeane so i like the new game plus. it also lets me have a go at some of the things i lost out on the first time. i also want to try and get my characters to a much higher level this time.
"Leknaat calls me "traveler of the night and bearer of the stars". Though I see the stars that dwell within each of you, I could not possibly hope to know where fate may take you. And I myself am simply one star among many."
Mary_Sunderland

Post by Mary_Sunderland »

Also it completely makes the map clear, where as the normal playthrough it's all covered with the fog of war stuff...

So basically:
-keep non-equipped stuff and money
-second chance to pick different choices in the story
-map all cleared up making it MUCH easier to recruit the stars

Oh BTW, how do you control who goes across the screen? I always thought it was random or something.
Kagematsuri

Post by Kagematsuri »

Just go to Formation and put whoever you want to control in the first slot in your party.

Personally, I love New Game +. Skipping cutscenes is a nice bonus, as is running around as Snowe with over five million potch and an Ogre set on everyone at the beginning of the game. Bwahaha.