Something's weird (need help)

Ask any questions about the gameplay system within the Island Nation Wars here.
TendoStar

Something's weird (need help)

Post by TendoStar »

Okay for some reason when I was playing my game and I was collecting the stars of destiny right? Suddenly when I had 106 stars my game suddenly froze when I got to a point where it had the loading screen.

Then afterwards when I reset the PS2, I went to load back my saved game and it was stuck on the loading screen for 10minutes already. I waited for the next day to try this again and when I went to check on it again it was still stuck on that same damn screen!!This however made me frustrated and I restarted my game by loading one of my old files.

I was then at the part where you had to gather up all the people in Obel to escape on the HQ ship from Kooluk. But when I talked to first guy that was near the item shop, it got to that stupid loading screen again for 20mins again!!!

I even started a way newer game and when I beated the duel against Glen it showed up the stupid screen again!!

So I'm stuck basically and don't know what to do. Is there something wrong with my game? I really want to complete this game and the longer I have to wait will always keep my in suspense!! :(
Suikoden Rocks!!!
Viper

Post by Viper »

if this problem still surface even when u start a new game, it's most probably ur disc's busted. if it's only in that save file then most probably ur save file is corrupted or ur memory card. it could even be ur ps2 haha.
TendoStar

Post by TendoStar »

My PS2 works with the other games....= /
Suikoden Rocks!!!
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

Try cleaning the disk with a Q-tip and some rubbing alcohol... that's what i do.
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin
The Black Knight

Post by The Black Knight »

Are you using the same memory card. If you are try using a different one.

I had the same problem with my Suikoden 1. I was about to get a new disk when i found out it was the memory card that was causing the freezing.
What the Futch!!!!

Vagueness is my specialty.
TendoStar

Post by TendoStar »

The Black Knight wrote:Are you using the same memory card. If you are try using a different one.

I had the same problem with my Suikoden 1. I was about to get a new disk when i found out it was the memory card that was causing the freezing.

So does that mean I should get a new memory card and transer it over?
Suikoden Rocks!!!
Ayreon

Post by Ayreon »

TendoStar wrote:
The Black Knight wrote:Are you using the same memory card. If you are try using a different one.

So does that mean I should get a new memory card and transer it over?
Probably thats the best thing to do,but u should clean the dvd first. :wink:
O_______________________o
TendoStar

Post by TendoStar »

Cool!!

Alright thx for the tips guys!! :D
Suikoden Rocks!!!