questions that bothers me

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
mokumoku

Post by mokumoku »

arghhh that is also a conflict for me.... i always kill the right leg first to prevent the ressurection of the other killed parts then the left, arghhh!!!! better let Tir suffer the confusion effect for a while.....:(
yipikiyayey21

Post by yipikiyayey21 »

Killing the rune will only:

1. Let you deal damage higher on Both Heads (or feet, correct me if i'm wrong)
2. Avoid the Ultimate "Moon something Spell" which makes all you characters suffer i think 3/4 of you current HP. Its the spell with an image of the moon is shown with blue lights..
3. Avoid the "Leviathan like spell" I dont know what it is called. But it's the spell that the Rune uses which hit all of you party members.

That's all i can think of.. Pls correct me if im wrong.

[21]

Kung sino man ang mga pilipino jan, pm nyo lang ASL nyo sa kin.

ALL MY GAME FILES IN SUIKODEN 1 AND 2 WAS DELETED. GRRR... I Hate it!
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

The Rune casts some sort of barrier on both heads, which prevents them from taking damage, so it's advisable to dispose of it first. But I prefer killing off the left leg first because of its annoying status effects. Canopy Defense is your friend, especially against the combination spell of the rune and the heads.

Is there a Turtle Rune in Suikoden II? Cause that could prevent the annoying status effects.
Mr Fitcher

Post by Mr Fitcher »

No Turtle runes in s2.
Wise man think before they act.
I'm not wise man.
mokumoku

Post by mokumoku »

i agree to that canopy defense is useful... but i prefer to kill the rigth leg first because it ressurects dead parts.....
DracoFox

Post by DracoFox »

Tir's Judgement should just about take care of that leg, if I'm not mistaken. One time my Riou with double beat hit two critical hits on the rune first round of combat, it was dead before the end of the turn. Use Judgement and then some of your powerhouses to attack and the left leg will be dead before it even attacks (assuming your a nut for high SPD chars like i am.)
mokumoku

Post by mokumoku »

oh i better try that thanks