Is hacking working??

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Eugene

Is hacking working??

Post by Eugene »

I'm sorta kinda hacking my gamesave, and i thought i could make one extra listening crystal. i put it in the special items... i tried to use it to feather without recruiting badeaux but he wasn't there. then i recruited badeaux, gave me the other 2 crystals, and i recruited feather. now this is my question... i know that the other 1 will work on Abizboah but will the "extra" work on his wife??? (i want to have the kraken family with the 108 sods)
Red Killey
Elite Member

Re: Is hacking working??

Post by Red Killey »

Eugene wrote: will the "extra" work on his wife??? (i want to have the kraken family with the 108 sods)
Unfortunately, no one would be able to give you exact answer on that, I doubt that anyone has done that before. So your best chance is for you try it yourself. I mean, you've got Abizboah already in one of your files, all you have to do is use the cheat and try it out. If it works, then it works, if it doesn't, then it doesn't.

My guess is that it should work, but then again, I doubt anyone has been bothered to try such thing before.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.