The Detailed Info on how to recruit Abizboah

If you are stuck in the Dunan Unification Wars; or wish for more details on the gameplay systems, this is the place.
Eugene

The Detailed Info on how to recruit Abizboah

Post by Eugene »

Can anybody find me some detailed directions on how to recruit Abizboah. I've got the Hearing/Listening/Mindfulness Crystal, but where in Tinto Mines can I get him? I think he's in the water since he's an octopus.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

there is a pool of water, yes. you should be standing at the southern end.. i think. man, it's been too long.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

One reason why you might not be able to recruit him is because you're trying to recruit him when you have to go through the Tinto Mines to continue the plot. Abizboah and Mazus can't be recruited until after the Tinto scenario.

His pool of water is fairly easy to recognize, it's on the main path and there's this spiral thing to the southeast of it.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

i don't understand... can you give me a picture or like this "go to the... and to the..." please!!!
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

A picture won't really help because the walls and surrounding are quite similar in the mine. So I expect that even if we give a picture (not to say that we can, because most of us don't play on emulators), you would end up asking how to get there anyway.

Now what I suggest to make it easier for you is to simply go through the mine as if you're doing it normally, and try to use the Listening Crystal whenever you find water. Eventually you will get the right location.

A simple hint is that you found the water before the area you met Mazus. So if you've reached the Mazus area, you're going too far already and you should go back.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

one thing... do you need a Listening Crystal and abizboah to recruit Rulodia or just Abizboah?? Don't tell me that she's just not important but I think I could get all 108 stars with Rulodia, if you wouldn't need a Listening Crystal that is.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

You need a Listening Crystal to get Rulodia. So you cannot get 108 SoDs if you choose to get her.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

:cry: oh man! this can't be happening! thanks anyway...
oh and i got Abizboah now :D :D but Rulodia... :cry: :cry: